Doja Cat - 'Planet Her'

Topic will be automatically locked at 11:00 PM

dangerousalex

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

super cute ... da Lil Kim fan page LOL

ikrrr, i noticed she said her dream collab would be pharrell so i guess he didn't produce anything on PH :noparty:but not beyonce this time :cupid:collab confirmed maybe?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• dangerousalex

• AMX

16 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

ikrrr, i noticed she said her dream collab would be pharrell so i guess he didn't produce anything on PH :noparty:but not beyonce this time :cupid:collab confirmed maybe?

yeah we knew he wasn't involved for a few weeks now

1 minute ago, ***** of Babylon said:

so soon :jonny5:love to dream is upon us :WAP:

actually i think it has leaked, i've seen alot of mp3 postings on twitter for it

13 minutes ago, dabunique said:

actually i think it has leaked, i've seen alot of mp3 postings on twitter for it

nope

38 minutes ago, dabunique said:

it hasn't from what i've seen, probably just listening to the live recording of the song.

28 minutes ago, Jtyoung said:

Do we know if the Kiwis are getting this first,

Yes.

In 15 hours and 10 minutes.

5 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

it hasn't from what i've seen, probably just listening to the live recording of the song.

i'm at work so i can't play it

I'm amazed on how it hasn't leaked, like i had FN 5 days early

13 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i'm at work so i can't play it

I'm amazed on how it hasn't leaked, like i had FN 5 days early

different labels and artists with different teams, Dua especially has suffered from dozens of leaks this past year from what i've seen. though i will say i'm a bit surprised too as we know songs like Need To Know and Been Like This were teased and being sold by sellers for a while, somebody out there must have the full album even if it's just demos

17 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

different labels and artists with different teams, Dua especially has suffered from dozens of leaks this past year from what i've seen. though i will say i'm a bit surprised too as we know songs like Need To Know and Been Like This were teased and being sold by sellers for a while, somebody out there must have the full album even if it's just demos

it’s also worth noting that plenty of albums leak because their physical copy is sold in stores early, meanwhile doja has 0 physicals anywhere besides her webstore

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

it’s also worth noting that plenty of albums leak because their physical copy is sold in stores early, meanwhile doja has 0 physicals anywhere besides her webstore

this too (aside from whatever versions were printed before she changed the album tracklist last minute)

1 hour ago, Nihilego said:

Don’t I kno it. I Stan Dua 

but I’m happy none of these busted reviewers didn’t leak it either 😂 

9 hours ago, masochizm said:

:WAP:

i have a feeling #1 album and #1 single in the same week is about to happen

same :wanda:

8 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

lmfaoooooooo I never knew RCA and Columbia had a rivalry between each other? :rip: 

RCA Records is an American record label owned by Sony Music Entertainment, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America. It is one of Sony Music's four flagship labels, alongside RCA's former long-time rival Columbia Records

What's tea???

idk about them being rivals but (completely unrelated) it's funny to me Miley was from RCA and now she's with Columbia :ahh:

8 hours ago, professor2000 said:

What if they put the whole album on TTH 

:lmao:

that would be a power move tbh and at the same time it'd be so doja and so troll :deadbanana4:

i'm so hyped for this!

24 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Why would she do this mid album promo? :skull:

1 minute ago, professor2000 said:

Why does she do anything 😂 cuz she a mess. 

20 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

not her getting her teeth done less than 2 days before her album is out and then going on IG live loopy as hell… only doja.

:bibliahh: