• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangerousalex

• dabunique

• professor2000

• Nihilego

professor2000

Wait.  I need confirmation.  A Doja account is claiming that "Planet HER" never had anything to do with Nicki Minaj homage.  It was all made up by a Nicki stan, on some YT comment on Doja's VMA performance. 

Starships apparently never mentioned anything about Planet HER. 

:rip: 

dangerousalex
46 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Wait.  I need confirmation.  A Doja account is claiming that "Planet HER" never had anything to do with Nicki Minaj homage.  It was all made up by a Nicki stan, on some YT comment on Doja's VMA performance. 

Starships apparently never mentioned anything about Planet HER. 

:rip: 

yeah see I don't remember Nicki ever saying "Planet Her" either  :rip: 

the closest thing to a planet theme from nicki was her 2013 documentary Pink Planet

professor2000
1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

yeah see I don't remember Nicki ever saying "Planet Her" either  :rip: 

the closest thing to a planet theme from nicki was her 2013 documentary Pink Planet

You know what...I know at one point, some Nicki fan accounts were pushing for "Starships" to reach 400M on YT.  Not us Doja fans getting tricked into watching "Starships" again, so it could boost Nicki.  :dies:

That's lowkey kinda smart.  :skull:  But the fraud of it all though....  :toofunny3: lol...

dangerousalex
2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

You know what...I know at one point, some Nicki fan accounts were pushing for "Starships" to reach 400M on YT.  Not us Doja fans getting tricked into watching "Starships" again, so it could boost Nicki.  :dies:

That's lowkey kinda smart.  :skull:  But the fraud of it all though....  :toofunny3: lol...

LMFAOOOOOO the UFO at the beginning really had us fooled :toofunny2:

• 1 month later...
DevinWylde

God I HATE that font they used for Planet Her, it's one of those free PicsArt fonts and it looks so cheap

Sexyzinger

I feel like this is HER year. She is going to be the biggest star in music this year.

:katie2:

DevonRoars
7 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

God I HATE that font they used for Planet Her, it's one of those free PicsArt fonts and it looks so cheap

It'll probably look better with her face behind it :clown:

dangerousalex
14 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

same i've seen it a million times before however why was the first thing that came to mind this somewhat different type of font :rip: 

Avril Lavigne (album) - Wikipedia

Nip Tuck
34 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

website updated :WAP:

I hope this doesn’t mean the Grammys performance is gonna be Planet Her...

is she using the Grammys to help launch this? :gaycat3:

dangerousalex
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

I hope this doesn’t mean the Grammys performance is gonna be Planet Her...

1 minute ago, raven said:

is she using the Grammys to help launch this? :gaycat3:

definitely not lol, but i'm betting on her teasing a "concept" or whatever to elude to the start of the era

Edited by dangerousalex
Nip Tuck
1 minute ago, dangerousalex said:

definitely not lol, but i'm betting on her teasing a "concept" or whatever to elude to the start of the era

I think it would be cute if she did like 30 seconds of a new song but other than that if it’s not Streets Imma riot

dangerousalex
1 minute ago, Nip Tuck said:

I think it would be cute if she did like 30 seconds of a new song but other than that if it’s not Streets Imma riot

it'll be streets / say so medley guaranteed but maybe she could slip in 30 seconds of the lead single :duca:

Nip Tuck
2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

it'll be streets / say so medley guaranteed but maybe she could slip in 30 seconds of the lead single :duca:

I wish she’d leave Say So behind :rip: Although in her interview she talked about the funeral of Say So or something so I’d love if they played with that concept.

Like the playful bright visuals of Say So and then switching it up completely for Streets or something.

professor2000
43 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Same :ahh: 

• 2 weeks later...
~Start The Music
2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I hope she’s trolling with this snippet :biblio:

LMFAO

RihsUmbrella
2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I hope she’s trolling with this snippet :biblio:

Wow what a bop :jamming: better than all of Hot Pink