Doja Cat - 'Planet Her'

Topic will be automatically locked at 11:00 PM

dangerousalex

2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

She always makes it interesting and fresh so I'm not mad :giraffe:

Let them plan out the new era properly :mandown:

Totally fine with her team booking literally whatever performance humanly possible for her to perform Say So to help the grammy campaign but I'm still mad at the wasted potential of a new single that could've taken its place. Her team better make sure this lead single rollout is FLAWLESS. :coffee2:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• dangerousalex

• AMX

1 hour ago, Zombie said:

Possibly Studio2054 kind of project? 

I doubt a tour project would come before the album, especially since she said it was already finished months ago but i’m hopeful that it’s album related. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Yep.  A nod to Nicki Minaj. 

I KINDA don't want her to further make herself like a mini-Nicki (b/c she already did Hot Pink / Pink Friday).  However, I'm starting to see Meg isn't really Nicki's successor (different lane), so....why not?  Lol! 

Or maybe it's a hint about Grammy performance? 

if she serves PF:RR's colorful, campy visuals I'll stan even harder :jonny5: 

imagine a shoot like this from Doja

CfDpbikUYAQblIe.jpg

2 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

Doja is so much more versatile than Nicki :rip:

um let's not.

they are both incredibly versatile, Nicki can hop on any beat of any genre and kill it. She's shown that throughout her career :sleep:

44 minutes ago, DojaCat said:

I hope she includes Generous on it. 

she probably won't if she posted it on SoundCloud tbh...

maybe a mastered version will be included but it seems like a Hot Pink / Amala outtake not something new.

2 hours ago, DojaCat said:

I hope she includes Generous on it. 

i doubt she’ll include anything she releases on her soundcloud unless it does viral. it probably serves as a demo dump for songs she likes but weren’t good enough to be released officially 

8 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

i doubt she’ll include anything she releases on her soundcloud unless it does viral. it probably serves as a demo dump for songs she likes but weren’t good enough to be released officially 

Well she released Candy demo back in the day on the SoundCloud then it ended up on Amala

17 hours ago, BlackAura said:

Ok cows ,LETS GOOOOOOO :WAP:

Stan the queen bb

‚ÄĒ

This era could propel her into further stardom and taker her career to the next level, or break her

I’m rooting!

20 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

Doja is so much more versatile than Nicki :rip:

You're literally insane if you think this is true :rip: 

Nicki Minaj has dived into nearly every genre on the planet now through her solo music & her features. She mastered versatility in music before Doja was even a thought. She's done rap, hip-hop, r&b, rhythmic, pop, edm, gospel, rock, etc.

Also her looks and her eras are versatile. Nicki has multiple flows & sounds as well. Doja literally has one rap flow :rip:  

4 minutes ago, FefeDobson said:

You're literally insane if you think this is true :rip: 

Nicki Minaj has dived into nearly every genre on the planet now through her solo music & her features. She mastered versatility in music before Doja was even a thought. She's done rap, hip-hop, r&b, rhythmic, pop, edm, gospel, rock, etc.

Also her looks and her eras are versatile. Nicki has multiple flows & sounds as well. Doja literally has one rap flow :rip:  

Now, sis...c’mon let’s not.  :ahh: 

I was with you until that point lol. 

28 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Now, sis...c’mon let’s not.  :ahh: 

I was with you until that point lol. 

She sounds the same on every song. I like Doja, but every song is rap/sung and she sounds the same. Same tone, same flow. Especially her rap features. They all sound the same. The only song I felt like she really switched things up on was Boss Bitch.

3 hours ago, FefeDobson said:

She sounds the same on every song. I like Doja, but every song is rap/sung and she sounds the same. Same tone, same flow. Especially her rap features. They all sound the same. The only song I felt like she really switched things up on was Boss Bitch.

same tone and same flow .. u must have her confused with Meg

On 12/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, FefeDobson said:

This :/

On 12/23/2020 at 10:18 AM, FefeDobson said:

these all sound the same? :bibliahh:

yes her songs are rap/sung because she’s a SINGER and a RAPPER and that’s her established brand, what about it? :rip: 

Doja sounding the same on every song? That’s a first :rip: girlie is literally KNOWN for her versatility.

anyway #PlanetHer is giving me Purrr! teas. I hope we get some of that Doja back.

11 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

these all sound the same? :bibliahh:

yes her songs are rap/sung because she’s a SINGER and a RAPPER and that’s her established brand, what about it? :rip: 

:skull: 

Don't even bother.  I could point people to 10 songs of hers that sound completely different artists.  Lol.  Especially when we're talking about her Soundcloud stuff too.  Doja has so so so many songs, it's ridiculous.  But people will constantly judge her based on "Say So", "Like That", and "Juicy"... :priceless:

• 2 weeks later...

can't edit that post anyways features are

Ariana Grande

SZA
The Weeknd

Saweetie

Young Thug

ASAP Ferg

√ó
√ó