Warner: Future Nostalgia 3M units, 20M singles, 6B streams

Hector

A global queen :clap3:

If I didn't stan Folklore so hard, I would be rooting for FN.

This album is so good 

Warner finally knowing how to spend hs coins correctly  :clap3:

Just now, TROJAN said:

6B streams across all platforms?

Yes, worldwide. 

Love FN but the wording in that tweet is sending me :bibliahh: not them claiming that those 6 million sales are “traditional” sales as if they were pure. Has it even sold 50k pure copies in the US? :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Love FN but the wording in that tweet is sending me :bibliahh: not them claiming that those 6 million sales are “traditional” sales as if they were pure. Has it even sold 50k pure copies in the US? :deadbanana4:

It has,  HDD has it at 75K pure: https://hitsdailydouble.com/ytd_project_activity

Total SPS is at about 975-980K in the US. 

You gotta give it to Dua, she works HARD

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

That's how everyone reports these days

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

It says 3M WW album sales and they never claimed it was pure sales.

Also yes it's at 75k pure but does that even really matter in 2020 when streaming is the dominant consumption for music?

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

10 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

It says 3M WW album sales and they never claimed it was pure sales.

Also yes it's at 75k pure but does that even really matter in 2020 when streaming is the dominant consumption for music?

Unlike @Ms. Togekiss, the music industry is in 2020 and everyone includes streaming in sales

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.