• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greeneyedsoul

• ProudLBS

• Blankspace2010

• Ampersand13

crossbonezolo
16 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Between tweets and retweets, she's promoted Flames 27 times on Twitter alone  :rip: Why doesn't she put in this much effort to promote her own songs? :skull:

Also, the GP is not here for Avril x Mod Sun:

• Avril (solo) => 7K RTs, 56.8K likes
  • Avril & Mod Sun with link to presave their song => 5K RTs, 19.5K likes

He might be a one-stop shop who makes her panties drop but the GP has spoken

raw

Because this is the first time she's still romantically engaged with her collaborator of sorts 

6 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

Because this is the first time she's still romantically engaged with her collaborator of sorts 

d*ck >>> commercial success?

raw

Ivan_brit

Mod Sun album failed to chart :deadbanana4:

Avril it’s time to leave that Flop, he is only using you with that staged relationship 

MusicFan98
9 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avril it’s time to leave that Flop, he is only using you with that staged relationship 

:bibliahh:At least Chad and Dereck were leading successful bands but this... The absolute downfall. 

44 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I'm very surprised with how bad this album did on its first week

I mean, he didn't chart even in the subcharts like Album Sales, Independent Albums, Alternative Albums....

The ONLY Billboard chart that he debuted was Heatseekers Albums at number #21 :rip:

That's beyond tragic even for him

4 minutes ago, Cefh said:

I mean, he didn't chart even in the subcharts like Album Sales, Independent Albums, Alternative Albums....

The ONLY Billboard chart that he debuted was Heatseekers Albums at number #21 :rip:

Jesus is sending Avril a message :celestial5:

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

Jesus is sending Avril a message :celestial5:

Guess she've fallen in love with the devil again :gaycat2:

MusicFan98
3 hours ago, Cefh said:

That's only because of the copies Avril bought for her family and friends.

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

That's only because of the copies Avril bought for her family and friends.

a sugar mommy :clap3:

What's the heatseekers chart? Is it like the bubbling under for emerging artists' albums?

The album was pretty bad and subpar when compared to the singles, I'm not surprised it didn't go well. I'm glad Flames is still surviving though, it's a solid song 

38 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

What's the heatseekers chart? Is it like the bubbling under for emerging artists' albums?

The album was pretty bad and subpar when compared to the singles, I'm not surprised it didn't go well. I'm glad Flames is still surviving though, it's a solid song 

That's exactly what it is :)

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I mean... his album does sound 20 years dated

They (Avril) need to realize that what’s going to thrive is not 2000s sound pop punk but a reinvented pop punk sound which fits the 2020s.

I’m actually surprised Mod Sun’s album bombed this hard. I wasn’t expecting a smash or anything, but I was at least expecting him to chart on one of the sub-charts like Independent Albums or Alternative Albums (even if in the bottom half).

Mod Sun could wait until March to release the album Flames is rising little by little also why he did not include a MGK collab at the album. He need some TV exposure a Flames performance could have help Jimmy Kimmel always supports Rock new artist.

29 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Mod Sun could wait until March to release the album Flames is rising little by little also why he did not include a MGK collab at the album. He need some TV exposure a Flames performance could have help Jimmy Kimmel always supports Rock new artist.

The song is dropping on alternative now. 

On 2/19/2021 at 7:56 AM, Ampersand13 said:

Girl the chord progression is literally electric guitars going from Bm - A - D - G. That’s all electric guitars... The drums... well, we can’t all be winners 

On 2/19/2021 at 2:51 PM, Repelex said:

Idk they sound too muffled. Almost like the "guitars" in the chorus of Dumb Blonde

It all fits the 10s and 20s kind of pop production.

There are almost no modern pop songs that are recorded with real instruments. All the sounds are computer-generated.

Even WTH sounds inorganic.

The non-MM tracks on GL are the very last pop songs recorded with ACTUAL guitars, bass, piano, and drums.