Dua Lipa - 'Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition'

BlackoutZone

Even if it's literally just 4 new tracks (which it'll probably be just like TKOW, LIR, IIAM & one other leaked song potentially) that will be more than MOST other pop stars right now. How many artists drop an album and then just act like they never released it? Plus we know that she recorded a ton of songs for this album, this could very well be a way to tide the label over, find homes for some of these songs, and then give us a full Side B album with songs besides these ones.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• BlackoutZone

• ahauntingnearu

• gotportugal

20 minutes ago, zach said:

No Lie is on the Complete Edition and she only sings the chorus so. But Prisoner is clearly a duet. Dua even sings first.

Prisoner is not a duet. It literally is Miley ft. Dua. So it’s Miley’s song. Prisoner being on this album is so out of place :rip:

They’re butchering this album to pile on as many streams as possible. Un Dia doesn’t even fit the vibe for this project but I guess since it has nearly 400 million streams they’re going to throw it on there? The standard version of this album is so flawless that it should’ve never been touched. They’re chipping away at perfection for no reason 

My perfect scenario for this re-release would have been

Disc I: Standard Album

Disc II:

Track 1 - 6 new songs

07. That Kind Of Woman (OG)

08. Love Is Religion (OG)

09. Fever

10. Levitating (feat. Le Baby)

Un Dia and Prisoner could have been #11 and #12 on streaming and be the bonustracks in Japan, Target and other special physical editions

NumbFentyStan

I personally don't mind Un Dia and Prisoner on this. It's like the DL complete edition.

The only disappointing thing is if this is indeed Side B... (and it probably is)

She made it seem like we would be getting a bunch of new songs and 4 is just a bit disappointing.

Especially since TKOW (and LIR if it's on here) leaked already had remixes released.

9 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

I personally don't mind Un Dia and Prisoner on this. It's like the DL complete edition.

The only disappointing thing is if this is indeed Side B... (and it probably is)

She made it seem like we would be getting a bunch of new songs and 4 is just a bit disappointing.

Especially since TKOW (and LIR if it's on here) leaked already had remixes released.

I really hope that Side B is all a separate thing because if the remix got it's own separate album then why not Side B. To hype it up and for it to only be 3 new songs is abusive. 

46 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

Even if it's literally just 4 new tracks (which it'll probably be just like TKOW, LIR, IIAM & one other leaked song potentially) that will be more than MOST other pop stars right now. How many artists drop an album and then just act like they never released it? Plus we know that she recorded a ton of songs for this album, this could very well be a way to tide the label over, find homes for some of these songs, and then give us a full Side B album with songs besides these ones.

Self Control

We're Good

Say My Name

Talk Bout It

Act Of God

All To Myself

Stay

Cocoa Butter Kisses

All Of Me

Here

Cruel 

I'm Not The Only One

Throw Away The Key
One For The Night
Berlin Summer
Jealousy
25/8
Cherry
Save Someone
Bad Idea
Ball And Chain

These are all Future Nostalgia tracks that didn't make the cut correct?

Get money queen! The girl kept us fed throughout the year!!!! More than any recent pop girl era! I support hour every endeavor! 

Didn’t she also just shook another music video?

I don't think this is side B, just an additional 400m streams to get FN at 3.3B Spotify streams. With the additional songs it'll easily surpass Bad Bunny's and the Weekend's album to become the most streamed album released in 2020.

I think we are in no position to demand ANYTHING from her and this era at this point, since it has been the best pop era since 1989 by far. But I really thought side b/deluxe would be a way for her to keep releasing two or three singles in 2021 just to keep the era alive for the tour and ticket sales. 

I also don’t get the point of releasing LIR/TKOW when we have the incredible remixes already available. 

Grateful for the new tracks and upcoming single tho.

5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I really hope that Side B is all a separate thing because if the remix got it's own separate album then why not Side B. To hype it up and for it to only be 3 new songs is abusive. 

Self Control

We're Good

Say My Name

Talk Bout It

Act Of God

All To Myself

Stay

Cocoa Butter Kisses

All Of Me

Here

Cruel 

I'm Not The Only One

Throw Away The Key
One For The Night
Berlin Summer
Jealousy
25/8
Cherry
Save Someone
Bad Idea
Ball And Chain

These are all Future Nostalgia tracks that didn't make the cut correct?

Plus Secrets & If It Ain‘t Me.

12 songs leaked if I‘m right.