RAYE & Rudimental - "Regardless"

GustavoBardusco

A UK hit is coming :clap3:wish they would pick up on her solo singles like Natalie Don't and Love of Your Life rather than her quick UK dance songs tho

Tinashegrande6
2 minutes ago, lover. said:

Watch the UK do this dirty à la her entire discography. :gaycat5:

Nah her DJ collabs do smash from time to time, it's when she's solo people sleep on her.

dangerousalex
17 minutes ago, Psycho said:

A UK hit is coming :clap3:wish they would pick up on her solo singles like Natalie Don't and Love of Your Life rather than her quick UK dance songs tho

MTE :!ohno:

19 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Nah her DJ collabs do smash from time to time, it's when she's solo people sleep on her.

They’ve smashed literally twice... :toofunny2:

You Don’t Know Me (#3) and Secrets (#6). 

dangerousalex
3 minutes ago, lover. said:

Jax Jones featuring Raye

Regard and Raye

:huh:

Tinashegrande6
Just now, lover. said:

By your side (#15) is certified platinum. Also Tequila and Stay (Don't Go Away) at least made some noise :cm:

6 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Jax Jones featuring Raye

Regard and Raye

:huh:

When she collabs with Sigala and Jonas Blue next :duca: maybe then she'll snatch a Calvin Harris collab too :gaycat6:

EDIT: Wait she already worked with Jonas Blue in 2016 :skull: 300m streams on Spotify :clap3:Ava take note

Edited by Psycho
2 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

By your side (#15) is certified platinum. Also Tequila and Stay (Don't Go Away) at least made some noise :cm:

I feel like By Your Side is forgotten tbh. Really thought Tequila was going to be that bitch but... :)

I’ll never forgive her and Guetta for not performing Stay at the EMA’s. :gaycat6:

Tinashegrande6
1 minute ago, lover. said:

I feel like By Your Side is forgotten tbh. Really thought Tequila was going to be that bitch but... :)

I’ll never forgive her and Guetta for not performing Stay at the EMA’s. :gaycat6:

Yeah you're probably right tbh. A lot of music from 2016 exists in it's own little bubble.

Tequila probably would've smashed if not for rona :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

Stay (Don’t Go Away) was a smash waiting to happen idk what happened to it :deadbanana4:

This is the biggest mystery to me, it sounds like INSTANT european hit, especially with these names and it bombed awfully :skull:

dangerousalex
41 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is the biggest mystery to me, it sounds like INSTANT european hit, especially with these names and it bombed awfully :skull:

the worst part is they followed it up that same year with Make It to Heaven which is a horrid song that performed even worse than Stay so :rip: