Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

this live is a slay, whatever she was doing with her voice during the chorus.. vocal queen

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greeneyedsoul

• Bloodflowers.

• Starfire

• ProudLBS

43 minutes ago, Robburro said:

this live is a slay, whatever she was doing with her voice during the chorus.. vocal queen

Slay, I hate that Marilyn has forever ruined this song for me, I’m genuinely pissed. Blondie needs to pull a Gaga and release a version where Marilyn is replaced by Falling in Reverse or something 

10 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Slay, I hate that Marilyn has forever ruined this song for me, I’m genuinely pissed. Blondie needs to pull a Gaga and release a version where Marilyn is replaced by Falling in Reverse or something 

bad girl ft. mod sun

4 minutes ago, Robburro said:

bad girl ft. mod sun

Honestly I wouldn't hate this

Not Avril being used on prostitution cards in China. :deadbanana2:

rX17fYf.jpg

On 1/7/2022 at 5:53 PM, Ash12345 said:

Not Avril being used on prostitution cards in China. :deadbanana2:

rX17fYf.jpg

:rip:

Seems like "Don't **** This Up", unreleased song from AL, is not "Taboo Love" by Emblem3 as they just said: 

No she didn’t lolll we wrote “Taboo Love” from scratch in 2016. As much as we love Avril Lavigne and it would have been an honor to write with her… she didn’t have anything to do with writing our song “Taboo Love”.

As a bandaids user stated: the band had no involvement with the writing or production process based on the song's credits + "Don't **** This Up" was 100% registered on several sites, such as ASAP and BMI (which can't be edited by just anyone), as an alternate title to "Taboo Love".

I feel like that's something we'll only know when/if "Don't **** This Up" leaks.

tbh I always liked this song and found it very similar to the AL style

1000notes avril avril lavigne GIF - Find on GIFER

Reminder she got rid of this song from HAW cuz she broke up with JR.

Everybody Hurts is one of her best songs :clap3:GL has been on loop for me all week 

On 1/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, AvrilMoonlight said:

Reminder she got rid of this song from HAW cuz she broke up with JR.

Don't get me started. This version of the song is really strong her vocals throughout are so much stronger than they are on some of the tracks that made the final cut. Have yet to hear the Aoki version though

I think it is time yoy guys stream this Avril Lavigne inspired bop, incredible how the queen has inspired many many people along her career all around the globe. A legend me thinks.

I would love to hear Gone (with vocals), Candy (with vocals) and Complete Me (with vocals).

Lights Out is really good I don't know how she discarded this song, but it should leak out soon even more that a lot of people have it complete.

Half and another song that maybe leaks to everyone, but I'm not sure about this one.

If all Avril's songs that are circulating leak out we will have an album of unreleased songs.

Ok this hits:jonny5: the bridge is a stand out, she ate that. Honestly the SST,ILY,EH,NE,4R,Godlin' and Remember When punch is inmaculate. She did THAT. Dereck did that, best ex husbando so far I fear.

Edited by MusicFan98

I really hope she feels embarrased everytime she remembers she recorded and released this abomination:lmao::dies:

5 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I really hope she feels embarrased everytime she remembers she recorded and released this abomination:lmao::dies:

This is Better than half the rest of the album

On 1/16/2022 at 6:29 AM, Sr.lee said:

I would love to hear Gone (with vocals), Candy (with vocals) and Complete Me (with vocals).

Lights Out is really good I don't know how she discarded this song, but it should leak out soon even more that a lot of people have it complete.

Half and another song that maybe leaks to everyone, but I'm not sure about this one.

If all Avril's songs that are circulating leak out we will have an album of unreleased songs.

There’s only three that are circulating (One from 09 which is Half Full, one from self-titled (incomplete demo), and Lights Out (Rotem version). If I Said I Love You is being guarded very tightly as is Aoki’s version of Lights OUt but maybe in some time that’ll surfaced along with the remainder of HAW outtakes that aren’t in circulation just yet but are in a couple people’s hands.

22 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Ok this hits:jonny5: the bridge is a stand out, she ate that. Honestly the SST,ILY,EH,NE,4R,Godlin' and Remember When punch is inmaculate. She did THAT. Dereck did that, best ex husbando so far I fear.

The way this NEVER ages :jonny5:

2 hours ago, GoatGly said:

This is Better than half the rest of the album

It’s not better than Rock N Roll, HTNGU, Bitchin Summer, Let Me Go, Falling Fast, Give You What You Like, Bad Girl, Hush Hush, and Hello Heartache though :eli:

33 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

It’s not better than Rock N Roll, HTNGU, Bitchin Summer, Let Me Go, Falling Fast, Give You What You Like, Bad Girl, Hush Hush, and Hello Heartache though :eli:

I hate half these songs

9 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

I hate half these songs

I figured, I was just poking fun. I really love that album but I get that a lot of Avril fans and people who are aware of existence don’t :weeps:

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

I figured, I was just poking fun. I really love that album but I get that a lot of Avril fans and people who are aware of existence don’t :weeps:

It’s literally my least favorite album of hers. I like all her other albums a lot! I love Falling Fast tho

7 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

It isn't better than 17 and You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet either, so worst song off the album and off her discography.

19 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

It isn't better than 17 and You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet either, so worst song off the album and off her discography.

Honestly tea, don't know how I forgot those two holy hymnals :WAP:

6 hours ago, GoatGly said:

It’s literally my least favorite album of hers. I like all her other albums a lot! I love Falling Fast tho

Ugh Falling Fast is heavenly. Her vocals on that particular track are just so sweet, vulnerable, and comforting :jamming:

23 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

17 reminds me of a Katy Perry song LMAO

Rolling Stone/Billboard quoted it as a missed opportunity for Avril to have her Teenage Dream moment!