BB200: Shawn #1 89K, Ari #3 55K

Michael196

20 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

maybe it's time to revisit positions :beatfreak:

Because it's charting decently? :doc: Chart success shouldn't inspire someone to revisit an album. "Music, not the bling," as they say

OT: Congrats to Shawn

1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Because it's charting decently? :doc: Chart success shouldn't inspire someone to revisit an album. "Music, not the bling," as they say

then I won't revisit positions :ace: I have listened to it twice but still couldn't appreciate it like how I admired Sweet and tun. I was simply stating that maybe it still charting high is a sign for me to try again. 

gosh, these people are so sensitive :deadbanana4:

Congrats to Ari though :clap3:

10 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

then I won't revisit positions :ace: I have listened to it twice but still couldn't appreciate it like how I admired Sweet and tun. I was simply stating that maybe it still charting high is a sign for me to try again. 

gosh, these people are so sensitive :deadbanana4:

Congrats to Ari though :clap3:

Your original comment did sound a bit messy but it genuinely could have felt like you missed something listening the first few times. Revisit it and maybe something will finally stick. No shame in that sis! :heart:

OT: Very stable!! :omg:

11 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Your original comment did sound a bit messy but it genuinely could have felt like you missed something listening the first few times. Revisit it and maybe something will finally stick. No shame in that sis! :heart:

Thanks sis :date2: I never should've made that comment. I hate explaining myself to other people who doesn't even know me :katie:

excited for pov to continue this stability :clap3:I really love that song :heart:

1 hour ago, style17 said:

even if i dont like the album ariana :clap3:

This. That album was not for me but I’m so glad for Ari :clap3:

Ariana :WAP:  just wait for next year when POV smash

Shawn... well that’s what you get after getting collabs with JB & Camila Xmas song

I was expecting #10 to be Miley she must be very close :noparty:

Ari Ana in top 3, must be Safety Net its power :clap3:

folklore - OUT

Though I’m happy for Ari the figure is inflated due to another portion of signed cds, a folklore experience, but she should be top 10 either way 

Positions sticking like grits :gaycat6:

Love Shawn but the album is not as strong as I expected, hence the lower numbers. I am not sure about longevity because the songs are not sticking.

not Miley doing more streams in the US than Shawn

12 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

At least he got his consecutive #1 debuts 

How many Britney had before blackout? 

Well Shawn got his #1, but next week...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.