• fridayteenage

• Katamari

• LuLuDrops

• Life Savers

16 hours ago, Katamari said:

wait is this a disney princess movie :deadbanana: 

She is not a princess 

Why is Bruno serving big d energy?:WAP:

Not some people thinking him being single before the family animosity peaked was because he was a hunty :rip:

On 1/5/2022 at 1:27 PM, fridayteenage said:

they should do a multiverse crossover where Elsa goes Mad Queen so the madrigals have to team up to take her down. But IsabelaSansa takes the throne this time.

I don’t think that would work. Elsa in up Norway or somewhere near and Maribel is all the way down in Colombia lol. Besides I don’t think they live in the same timeline but it would be an interesting concept.

This is such a magical movie

I love it more each time I see it

The Dos Oruguitas scene BREAKS ME every time

:jonny5:

Not crazy over this, but far from being a bad movie. The songs weren’t that good but the themes the story revolved around were really touching. Overall a pleasant experience.

Just finished it and the characters were soo unlikable omg. The flower sister was awful and I really ******* hated the grandmother

She made their lives miserable, treated Mirabel like **** and even drove one of her kids away and they’re all like it’s okay we love you. I understand that she had a difficult life but that’s no excuse to treat your family like that 

Not We Don't Talk About Bruno a Hot 100 smash :rip:

Jessica Darrow snapped so HARD on Surface Pressure.

The panting in the beginning, the whispers, the force in the crescendo of the song. Oop! :clap3:

11 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

Just finished it and the characters were soo unlikable omg. The flower sister was awful and I really ******* hated the grandmother

She made their lives miserable, treated Mirabel like **** and even drove one of her kids away and they’re all like it’s okay we love you. I understand that she had a difficult life but that’s no excuse to treat your family like that 

What pissed me off more were all the enablers.

The parents didn’t even notice/try to include Mirabel in the first family photo 🥴 Granny’s trauma does not excuse ha actions, but you can’t speak up for your daughter? MessT.

Dos Oruguitas will be the Oscar submission, but does anyone else think they would have tried to make a second submission with Bruno if they had known how it would take off?

4 hours ago, LuLuDrops said:

Dos Oruguitas will be the Oscar submission, but does anyone else think they would have tried to make a second submission with Bruno if they had known how it would take off?

I think no one saw Bruno smashing coming :toofunny3: hopefully they submit it for ROTY/SOTY at the Grammys instead of Dos Oruguitas (even though Dos Oruguitas is obviously more like Grammy bait)

On 1/15/2022 at 2:52 PM, fridayteenage said:
Our third night in a row to watch Encanto ha! My kids are obsessed and I don’t mind, it’s so good.

And that’s why Kelly Clarkson will always be the best vocalist of the century :clap3:

What Else Can I Do snapped so hard idk why Surface Pressure is smashing harder than it is

On 1/6/2022 at 8:32 AM, GeeDuval said:

To be honest I’m surprised Lin Manuel did not ask her for at least one song; but we got Carlos Vives in there. :michael: we needed another try everything or at least a voice cameo in there lol 

I think since she already got booked in Try Everything they wanted other voices now. I mean, Gazelle’s voice and Isabela’s voice being similar would sound off :skull:

I wonder if "Waiting on a Miracle" or "All of You" will be the last MV they release on YouTube

so far all the MVs have given a nice viral boost to each song. "What Else Can I Do" keeps reachin' a new peak on Spotify and AM since the MV release a few days ago.

What Else Can I Do? is so underrated. It’s personally my favorite song out of everything, even more than Bruno.

(Might just be my perfectionism and childhood trauma talking though :toofunny3:)

15 hours ago, Eóghan said:

I wonder if "Waiting on a Miracle" or "All of You" will be the last MV they release on YouTube

so far all the MVs have given a nice viral boost to each song. "What Else Can I Do" keeps reachin' a new peak on Spotify and AM since the MV release a few days ago.

ah that's why it's popping up more now on socials as well, that's really interesting

Bruno might hit #1 in the UK this week (it's top 10 in the US no?), so they might also wait until that's peaked before putting out more content

This has a 7.3 rating on IMDB, which is pretty low for a Disney animated film. Any ideas why?

Edited by Weld_E

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

This has a 7.3 rating on IMDB, which is pretty low for a Disney animated film. Any ideas why?

7.3 Raya and the Last Dragon

7.1 Princess and the Frog

:coffee2: