Poker Face reaches 800 MILLION views on YT

Artur
ATRL Moderation Team
Message added by ATRL Moderation Team

For all streaming figures on any streaming service

• Only milestones for 100 000 000, 500 000 000, and every 1 000 000 000 are allowed. (i.e. 100 million → 500 million → 1 billion → 2 billion → 3 billion, and so forth)
  • For other milestones, keep it to the appropriate thread in the Music section, the appropriate artist base thread, or the appropriate receipts thread.

Mariah Carey That Was AClassic GIF - MariahCarey ThatWasAClassic - Discover  & Share GIFs

What's you favorite part of the video?

The close ups are everything to me, I remember back in the day screenshoting the video to make blends. 2008 was really such a good year to be a pop music fan :jonny6:

Just now, The Witch said:

Iconic CLASSIC :clap3:

GaGa will soon have 3 Billion watched videos  :jonny5:

Streaming elixir did that! :gaygacat4:

Wow, the power of the biggest pop classic of late 00s:jonny2: its mv it's not evenoon FHD lol :gaycat6:

Edited by Rhiannon

Ahh, a classique!

It's also worth noting that the video got more views in 2020 than any other year. :gaygacat4:

8 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Ahh, a classique!

It's also worth noting that the video got more views in 2020 than any other year. :gaygacat4:

A re-peak you may say :gaygacat4:

15 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Ahh, a classique!

Yet some people here still claim it's forgotton :ahh:

That’s because it wasn’t uploaded to YouTube until almost 2 whole years after it came out. It’d be at a billion by now

Such a classic, the last minute of the song is pure euphoria where she just repeats the chorus 6x, it wouldn't work for other songs :jonny4:

My favourite part is the part after the bridge where she's making out with the guy and just winks to the camera 

17 minutes ago, ALA said:

How many views did it get for 2020? We need that billion next year :giraffe:

116M so far, gaining 300k daily