Jump to content

Madonna Discography Rate (WINNER ANNOUNCED)


Madame X

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, naval23 said:

Unfortunately yes. And I only know the singles really well and 300+ songs is a lot if I'm only familiar with a handful. 

 

Love this thread though and here for Hung Up being #1

alright i understand :heart2: glad to have you posting here! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Madame X

    1371

  • Oktober Knight

    667

  • Everest

    533

  • Poxy

    463

5 minutes ago, Madame X said:

alright i understand :heart2: glad to have you posting here! 

:heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Janet said:

I feel like I won't score unfamiliar songs too fairly :/

just listen to them one or two times and be honest :heart2:

 

you technically have a month cuz i extended it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda ended on a Hard Candy high and stopped rating after Voices

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

I recommend that those who don't want to do the full discography should not be required to vote for the miscellaneous remixes, b sides, Evita songs, and early demos. I think that's why so many are getting overwhelmed and backing out. :chick3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oktober Knight said:

I recommend that those who don't want to do the full discography should not be required to vote for the miscellaneous remixes, b sides, Evita songs, and early demos. I think that's why so many are getting overwhelmed and backing out. :chick3:

they gotta do it all!  its a discog rate and we've had rates with more/similar amount of songs with good turnot. a few people flaking is always gonna happen, dont worry! :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

Ok, as long as people are giving all Hard Candy tracks 8+ scores then Idc

 

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alongoria13
1 hour ago, Madame X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

HI yall!

 

So, Feb 1 is two weeks away, and now I'm sending out a reminder for those who haven't sent but expressed interest in this (well, to be honest, for a lot of yall its me expressing interest in YOU doing it, but whatever).

A few things

-if I tagged you and you already sent, I'm sorry, I tried to remove all of them.

-IF YOU NEED AN EXTENTION, NOW IS PROBABLY THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT IT!

-I know some of you are working on it and pacing yourself, I appreciate it.

 

:giraffe:

 

 

 

I broke my right arm :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vogue really was the only saving grace of I'm Breathless 

 

Those other tracks were a choice 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alongoria13 said:

I broke my right arm :rip:

Use your left then gurl

Link to post
Share on other sites
dirrtydiana

I’m like 2/3 done with my scoring but the extension is welcome because I’m also participating in the Whitney, Little Mix and early 2000s MPGs rates lol

 

:katie2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alongoria13
2 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Use your left then gurl

I wanted to comment on every song :weeps:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I broke my right arm :rip:

OMG! are you right handed?  you okay?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alongoria13
Just now, Madame X said:

OMG! are you right handed?  you okay?

I'm fine, my Confessions era is coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
dirrtydiana
3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I wanted to comment on every song :weeps:

Speech to text sis were in 2021!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

I'm fine, my Confessions era is coming.

we love animal related bone breaking incidents being the creative inspiration for your best tour :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Vogue really was the only saving grace of I'm Breathless 

 

Those other tracks were a choice 

No Hanky Panky or Sooner or Later love?! Or SOMETHING TO REMEMBER aka her best song?! :weeps:

Link to post
Share on other sites
bestfiction

Got done with Erotica and Bedtime stories today! Will finish her studio albums in 2-3 days and then will get to Misc section and soundtracks

Link to post
Share on other sites
The7thStranger
2 hours ago, Madame X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

HI yall!

 

So, Feb 1 is two weeks away, and now I'm sending out a reminder for those who haven't sent but expressed interest in this (well, to be honest, for a lot of yall its me expressing interest in YOU doing it, but whatever).

A few things

-if I tagged you and you already sent, I'm sorry, I tried to remove all of them.

-IF YOU NEED AN EXTENTION, NOW IS PROBABLY THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT IT!

-I know some of you are working on it and pacing yourself, I appreciate it.

 

:giraffe:

 

 

 

Mine is coming! I have some time off coming up, so I’ll have it in around then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, naval23 said:

Vogue really was the only saving grace of I'm Breathless 

 

Those other tracks were a choice 

These lies. The only bad song on I'm Breathless is Cry Baby. Wyd :shakeno:

Link to post
Share on other sites

What can you lose with queen Mandy Patinkin (Justice for Dead Like Me!)  is nice too :giraffe: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Madame X said:

Honestly I was expecting to at least postpone it to vday?  I think a 2 week extension is a good idea? but ill keep the title like  this for a few days just to scare people. 

Not another 2 weeks, I-

 

Just lock it in now so Impressive GODstant can get the #1 spot it deserves

 

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

Ugh I need to dig up my scores from the last rate and add to them I think.

 

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...