Jump to content

Madonna Discography Rate (WINNER ANNOUNCED)


Madame X

Recommended Posts

xfreshkidxx
On 1/14/2021 at 10:49 PM, Madame X said:

friendly reminder to give soltera and champagne rose 7+ scores

The muluma track sucks but she delivered on the hook with CR and Cardi slid with her verse. :gaygacat1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Madame X

    1371

  • Oktober Knight

    667

  • Everest

    533

  • Poxy

    463

paulyyyozd

these non spotify songs jesus

 

there is a reason they're not available for streaming

Link to post
Share on other sites
PoKiTaurus

looking some songs on youtube (I wanna see the videos for all the singles) and it keeps recommending me compilations of Cher insulting Madonna

 

tIGM2qy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulyyyozd said:

these non spotify songs jesus

 

there is a reason they're not available for streaming

Stan gambler, super pop, and has to be, though.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
paulyyyozd
3 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Stan gambler, super pop, and has to be, though.  

super pop, autotune baby, queen's english and crimes of passion are the highlights. has to be is fine, a bit of a snooze tho :chick1:

 

 

i'm done listening to all the tracks! now i just gotta rate them and maybe revisit some tracks that i'm not sure about, should be done within a couple of days

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

HI yall!

 

So, Feb 1 is two weeks away, and now I'm sending out a reminder for those who haven't sent but expressed interest in this (well, to be honest, for a lot of yall its me expressing interest in YOU doing it, but whatever).

A few things

-if I tagged you and you already sent, I'm sorry, I tried to remove all of them.

-IF YOU NEED AN EXTENTION, NOW IS PROBABLY THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT IT!

-I know some of you are working on it and pacing yourself, I appreciate it.

 

:giraffe:

 

 

 

Edited by Madame X
Link to post
Share on other sites
Indie Go Mind

I'm only half way through her discography! I would love for a possible extension! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
C_Colstead
18 hours ago, Rocket said:

Forbidden Love is top tier on Confessions.

 

tIGM2qy.gif

FACTS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I'm only half way through her discography! I would love for a possible extension! 

Honestly I was expecting to at least postpone it to vday?  I think a 2 week extension is a good idea? but ill keep the title like  this for a few days just to scare people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

Yes Please x

2 weeks should be enough for me

Edited by BlackoutZone
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rocket said:

Forbidden Love is top tier on Confessions.

 

tIGM2qy.gif

Top 3 with Hung Up and Get Together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why am I just hearing about this now??

 

Good thing I know most of her discography. Let me start doing this. Hard Candy coming to sweep :gaycat1:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the tag! Will try and finish very soon.

 

The way her 90s albums have an average score of 8.

 

 

tIGM2qy.gif

 

 

But perhaps I am being a BIT too harsh on the 00s records...

 

tIGM2qy.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Indie Go Mind
1 minute ago, Madame X said:

Honestly I was expecting to at least postpone it to vday?  I think a 2 week extension is a good idea? but ill keep the title like  this for a few days just to scare people. 

That would very much be appreciated! I'm just taking my time to fully appreciate Madonna's catalog, I wouldn't want to score her songs just from a few listens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Why am I just hearing about this now??

 

Good thing I know most of her discography. Let me start doing this. Hard Candy coming to sweep :gaycat1:

AH yes, am happy to have more participants :jonny:im looking forward to ur rates 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the tag! Unfortunately Im not familiar with most of her discography and with the rate I'm hosting and work and school I won't be able to complete this but I'm so looking forward to the results! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, naval23 said:

Thank you for the tag! Unfortunately Im not familiar with most of her discography and with the rate I'm hosting and work and school I won't be able to complete this but I'm so looking forward to the results! 

even with a 2 week extension?

 

source.thumb.gif.aebbc2283ae704caabdc4cb

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Madame X said:

even with a 2 week extension?

 

source.thumb.gif.aebbc2283ae704caabdc4cb

 

 

Unfortunately yes. And I only know the singles really well and 300+ songs is a lot if I'm only familiar with a handful. 

 

Love this thread though and here for Hung Up being #1

Edited by naval23
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...