Madonna Discography Rate (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

madonnas

HonourableVomit
1 hour ago, Madame X said:

I’m going to be honest.  

at least one of these

Gimme all your love boy, you could be my boy you could be my boy toy.

h8F9q4S.gif 

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Oktober Knight

• Everest

• Poxy

Sanctuary

Didn't Sky Fits Heaven randomly win the essentials rate years ago? Like, it's a solid track, but #1 overall? :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist

I just hope Hung Up doesn’t win. :biblio:

2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Didn't Sky Fits Heaven randomly win the essentials rate years ago? Like, it's a solid track, but #1 overall? :deadbanana2:

Coming for her second wind

h8F9q4S.gif

That Bad Eartha
3 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

The 80s non-singles better not be as underrated here as y'all did in that rate. I was looking at my spreadsheet for it and the way you can tell Repel Charts came out just before that rate because nonsense like Veni Vidi Vici made the top 10 :deadbanana2:

HonourableVomit
2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The 80s non-singles better not be as underrated here as y'all did in that rate. I was looking at my spreadsheet for it and the way you can tell Repel Charts came out just before that rate because nonsense like Veni Vidi Vici made the top 10 :deadbanana2:

What were we doing :ahh:  

• ATRL Moderator

VVV is probably one of top 3 songs from RH, so at least it wasn't like, borrowed time or best night :skull:  i wish i had participated.  thief of hearts would probably have won if i did.  regardless, VVV is not getting in the top 10 this time (sorry... but thats obvious isnt it?) 

bestfiction
7 minutes ago, Madame X said:

VVV is probably one of top 3 songs from RH, so at least it wasn't like, borrowed time or best night :skull:  i wish i had participated.  thief of hearts would probably have won if i did.  regardless, VVV is not getting in the top 10 this time (sorry... but thats obvious isnt it?) 

what about Bitch I'm Loca

Madame X

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

what about Bitch I'm Loca

Madame X

bitch im loca has a score and will appear somewhere on the countdown 

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

Edited by Madame X
Indie Go Mind

Finally reached Like a Prayer! Finally an album that feels cohesive and flows so well. :jonny5:

Her first 3 albums were so daunting to get through, even though it had great highs, i wasnt tempted to play it as a whole. 

HonourableVomit
21 hours ago, Madame X said:

The fact that it will go from top 10 to out of the top 150 is a real Madame X tea 

Indie Go Mind

Cherish is such a feel good song! It makes me feel like im walking on sunshine. :celestial4:

bestfiction
2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Slag fits heathen is such a boring winner :rip: I love the song but girl..

I agree. Shanti / Ashtangi is literally right here, how did y'all f words sleep on it

h8F9q4S.gif

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Finally reached Like a Prayer! Finally an album that feels cohesive and flows so well. :jonny5:

Her first 3 albums were so daunting to get through, even though it had great highs, i wasnt tempted to play it as a whole. 

her 1989-2008 albums are all pretty much very cohesive though i guess music is a little scattershot (thats sort of its 'theme' though).  sometimes though, we just want a damn good collection of pop songs and tb/debut fit the bill.  its VERY rare to find someone who stans lav the album. 

Indie Go Mind
11 minutes ago, Madame X said:

her 1989-2008 albums are all pretty much very cohesive though i guess music is a little scattershot (thats sort of its 'theme' though).  sometimes though, we just want a damn good collection of pop songs and tb/debut fit the bill.  its VERY rare to find someone who stans lav the album. 

Perhaps cohesive wasn't the right term, but it's very evident that song somes were crafted to be singles while some don't match their quality.

Either way, Like A Prayer was the first M album so far that I loved all throughout. 

Indie Go Mind
15 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Perhaps cohesive wasn't the right term, but it's very evident that some songs were crafted to be singles while others just don't match their quality.

Either way, Like A Prayer was the first Madonna album so far that I loved all throughout. 

Edited by Indie Go Mind
  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Perhaps cohesive wasn't the right term, but it's very evident that song somes were crafted to be singles while some don't match their quality.

Either way, Like A Prayer was the first M album so far that I loved all throughout. 

pretty much.  although, physical attraction from debut has its lovers, and wheres the party even got radio play and critical acclaim so it def should have been the sixth single :cries: 

5 hours ago, Madame X said:

pretty much.  although, physical attraction from debut has its lovers, and wheres the party even got radio play and critical acclaim so it def should have been the sixth single :cries: 

White Heat is great too, what kills TB from being a solid alberm devoid of fillers are the last 2 tracks.

Has to Be is the best Japanese bonus track of all time for any album by any artist. Why?

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Poxy said:

Has to Be is the best Japanese bonus track of all time for any album by any artist. Why?

You are absolutely right 

Indie Go Mind

Rain is the best song in Erotica.

So far I'd rank her albums.

Like A Prayer

Erotica

Madonna

True Blue

Like A Virgin

Indie Go Mind

I'm starting with Bedtime Stories and I am LOVING this RnB like production for this album. Tugging at Like A Prayer's hair a bit. :jonny5: