Madonna Discography Rate (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

madonnas

21 hours ago, Madame X said:

slow and steady wins the race.  ill do about 20-30 per day consistently.  @That Bad Eartha did a great job hosting the mariah discography rate which had a similar amount of songs, and went pretty well!

yeah.  buttttttttttt there can still be little nice moments, like how replay was the highest in the twpop rate, and the roof winning the mariah rate.  

i think its the voice she uses :rip: 

im not gonna tell you that!  thatll be cheating, so you can just go off of what people are saying in this thread!  

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

yeah its always a bad idea to save all the good songs on a cute album for the beginning, cuz then we dispose of the rest.  i guess isaac stands out from the rest, but i dont know if thats necessarily a GOOD thing........

yeah theres literally no filler in hard candy.  its kind of insane, especially considerintg the amount of **** it gets.  einstein has some filler but has masterpieces too.  i would KILL for a mariah album full of just her most ruthless bops, though caution was wonderful as well. 

Okay tell me nothing, you might find my scores most pleasing

Right :skull: Why is it actually like, top 4 most consistent Madonna albums. Now I truly understand how you Hard Grannies feel, gaslighted and ridiculed for enjoying a quality Madonna album. I stand with you all from here on and forever. We are not edgy, we just enjoy good fun! If you have me enjoy a JT song you know you're doing something. And Incredible truly is the centerpiece of the album huh? That breakdown at the end, do ROL and COADF even have a song as ambitious?

I was gonna say something about Mariah but I feel like we've all been saying we want an album of bangers since the day we became lambs, other than the ones who want like, a Jazz album. Isn't it funny how nicely legends like Madonna and Mariah could've fit in the 2020 dance music for the gays scene? We were kinda robbed

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Oktober Knight

• Everest

• Poxy

19 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Right :skull: Why is it actually like, top 4 most consistent Madonna albums. Now I truly understand how you Hard Grannies feel, gaslighted and ridiculed for enjoying a quality Madonna album. I stand with you all from here on and forever. We are not edgy, we just enjoy good fun! If you have me enjoy a JT song you know you're doing something. And Incredible truly is the centerpiece of the album huh? That breakdown at the end, do ROL and COADF even have a song as ambitious?

i love this guy, haven't i seen you somewhere before? you look familiar, you wanna dance? Yeah

KillingYourCareer

Alright, starting my ballot NOW! It'll be ready before the deadline. I'm an American Life stan :clap3:

45 minutes ago, TipToe said:

i love this guy, haven't i seen you somewhere before? you look familiar, you wanna dance? Yeah

Let's dance tonight, dance tonight
And prove ourselves to the world
And we'll hold hands tonight, hands tonight
I'm just a Hard Granny and you're a girl

The way we can only give 3 zeros, yet I'm Breathless has so many songs worthy of more.

My 3 11s are in and I do feel like these are my Top 3 Madge songs :clap3:

I don’t care if you all know them before hand, so:

1. Rain 

2. X-Static Process 

3. Die Another Day 

HonourableVomit
9 hours ago, Rocket said:

The way we can only give 3 zeros, yet I'm Breathless has so many songs worthy of more.

Huh? :biblio:  They might not be typical Madonna songs but they are good as songs. 

TheRealGâteau

Really tempted to give Hey You those zero points it deserves, however, don't really wanna go through the whole Pre-Madonna back catalogue... :doc:

Super excited for the results, though!

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

So far

Madonna - 7.85

Like a Virgin - 7.45 - this would be much lower without Dress You #1 and into the Grammy, glad they were included

True Blue - 7.11

Like a Prayer - 7.95 - one song drags this SO much :mandown: literally my only 1 for all 80s albums

madonnas
4 hours ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Really tempted to give Hey You those zero points it deserves, however, don't really wanna go through the whole Pre-Madonna back catalogue... :doc:

Super excited for the results, though!

Do it!  The pre Madonna catalogue was actually the most fun part for me!! Plus you have time to do one of the early Madonna songs a day now 

UnanimousBB16

Made it through the 90s and "Music" last night. Listening to "American Life" right now, and hopefully I get to finish through "Madame X" today.

John Slayne

MDNA has some amazing songs, kinda tempted to give all of my 11s to MDNA just to mess with you f words! 

madonnas
5 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Huh? :biblio:  They might not be typical Madonna songs but they are good as songs. 

yeah i felt the same way.  i gave some low scores because i dont think theyre the best in the discography but the only song that i genuinely disliked was more.

hes a man is a bop!! 

madonnas

glad to see some people making progress :duca: excited for yall's scores. 

suburbannature

Ok, I’m starting now. 

Her 80s discography is so much more basic than I remembered :deadbanana4:

I’m excited to re-listen to 90s and most of 00s, though. 2010s will be a chore to get through. 

suburbannature
Just now, paulyyyozd said:

00s > 80s > 90s > 10s

90s >>> 00s >> 80s >>>>>>>>>>> 10s

90s > 80s > 00s > 10s -- however all of them are immaculate besides 10s

13 hours ago, 1989 said:

My 3 11s are in and I do feel like these are my Top 3 Madge songs :clap3:

I don’t care if you all know them before hand, so:

1. Rain 

2. X-Static Process 

3. Die Another Day 

loving all the praise god-static process has been getting. never knew others loved it as much as i do

suburbannature

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Like a Prayer - 7.95 - one song drags this SO much :mandown: literally my only 1 for all 80s albums

you better not be shading dear jesus :mandown:

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

90s >>>> 80s / 00s >>>>>>>>>> 10s

8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

you better not be shading dear jesus :mandown:

I'm not :thing:

• ATRL Moderator
Ace Reject
5 hours ago, Madame X said:

80s > 90s > 00s > 10s

PERIOD