Madonna Discography Rate (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Madame X

22 minutes ago, PiecesOfYou said:

The way Live To Tell went from a 6 to a 10 in a second listen 

MKT3N5k.jpg

and on 3rd listen, it will be an 11!

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madame X

• Oktober Knight

• Everest

• Poxy

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Ray Of Light (the song) is overrated as ****. It doesn't belong anywhere near the top 20.

0nq1yi4.gif

i think its the second best single from the album!

0nq1yi4.gif

give drowned world 10s please!

The link to Up Down Suite is 12+ minutes long. Is this the correct version...or 

edit: it's actually kind of enjoyable.

Edited by rlj
5 hours ago, John Slayne said:

Nothing Really Matters is an 11 contender 

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

FACTS!!!!!

3 hours ago, PiecesOfYou said:

The way Live To Tell went from a 6 to a 10 in a second listen 

MKT3N5k.jpg

Da bridge slayed u huh

HonourableVomit
3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Ray Of Light (the song) is overrated as ****. It doesn't belong anywhere near the top 20.

go back to the Mariah rate please

On 12/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, dabunique said:

Ugh I didn’t wanna be one of those old phags who holds on to glory days but omg da slander to an iconic dance classic like

this song was soooooo huge here in Miami 

she gifted her ex with his biggest song ever and second classic he released after The Mexican. 

let’s not ok 

i didn't know this sing, it's my favorite in the collabs section :party: a bop and a halfT

4 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

id like to do this but i don't wanna listen to the rarities and ****

4F7y7GL.gif

well, you're going to do it anyway :heart2:  you have til february! 

4F7y7GL.gif

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

Excuse Me No GIF by Madonna - Find & Share on GIPHY

@Madame X i'm currently listening to the raymixes and i'm wondering, what was your criteria to chose? because i'm missing some actually badasses ones like Bedtime Story Orbital Mix or Let It Will Be Paper Faces. That Waiting Remix you picked is boring as ****.

HonourableVomit
41 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

id like to do this but i don't wanna listen to the rarities and ****

4F7y7GL.gif

Why not? They aren't bad. 

11 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I trash Bedtime Snoozefest a lot on this forum but there are actually multiple 10s 

0nq1yi4.gif

i gotta admit, it was the first alberm that got both a 10 and a 11 in my rate. and it almost matched Hereticas overall score to my surprise (when i realized it i boycotted Snoozefest Stories downgrading some sings by like 5 points).

0nq1yi4.gif

11 minutes ago, TipToe said:

@Madame X i'm currently listening to the raymixes and i'm wondering, what was your criteria to chose? because i'm missing some actually badasses ones like Bedtime Story Orbital Mix or Let It Will Be Paper Faces. That Waiting Remix you picked is boring as ****.

my criteria

-any remix that was used in an official music video/single mix capacity (express yourself, fever, wiflfag, etc)

-any remix with additional verses/lyrics, from madonna or a guest (hence the waiting/everlast american life/missy ones etc but also jml and erotica because the erotica one has an extra verse and jml has completely new lyrics)

-any famous remix that is used a lot. (really, just one, the lap remix, which is divisive and famous among madonna fans)

i know there are a lot of good ones i missed, but i felt like if i kept adding one, we'd get at an unreasonable amount of songs, and people are already complaining about the quantity. :dies: 

Edited by Madame X
9 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Listened to debut and I'm impressed by the consistency. Bop after bop after bop.

0nq1yi4.gif

its my favorite m album for a REASON 

0nq1yi4.gif

_

i think we can all come together and realize the far east movement remix of TUTR is the superior version.  i mean, yes, the bar is literally on the floor.  but can we please admit it? 

I'm listening to LAV and I'm shocked that it's actually... okay? I was expecting much worse tbh. The title track, DYP and LDLHA are excellent, as well as ITG.

0nq1yi4.gif

Just now, ATWK said:

I'm listening to LAV and I'm shocked that it's actually... okay? I was expecting much worse tbh. The title track, DYP and LDLHA are excellent, as well as ITG.

0nq1yi4.gif

I found myself hooked to Shoo Bee Doo after this rate :rip: