Madonna Discography Rate (Top 70)

Madame X

@Madame X didn't include this in the rate because he knew it would win with ease. Naur, it's true, it's true...

TR4D53V.thumb.jpg.e09017ee238c0910080c66

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madame X

• Oktober Knight

• Everest

• Nemo

Madame X
2 minutes ago, ATWK said:

@Madame X didn't include this in the rate because he knew it would win with ease. Naur, it's true, it's true...

if i had included that (a live medley) i would have had to include the candy shop/vogue medley, which would have pushed it out of the #1 spot.

Madame X
2 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Candy Shop / Vogue medley?? omg this sounds like a slay, I'm gonna look it up

its from the mdna tour.  its a serve. 

Never Ending

I'm rating right now, and honestly, I can't believe how flawless Like a Prayer and Erotica are... (well, Erotica does get a bit flawed towards the end but it's ok). Determining my 3 11's and 3 10.5's will be a bit hard! :dancehall:

Also probably unpopular opinion but Forbidden Love BS > Forbidden Love COADF. Bedtime Stories is full of GEMS.

Also the Early Madonna tracks... :deadbanana2: Dear lord I hope they all get punched in the first update. Absolutely awful.

HonourableVomit
3 hours ago, Madame X said:

its from the mdna tour.  its a serve. 

Candy Shop / Erotica sis 

Madame X

i actulaly knew that, i thought i typed erotica.  i think its cuz right after it goes into vogue (or was it before? its been a while)

14 minutes ago, Never Ending said:

I'm rating right now, and honestly, I can't believe how flawless Like a Prayer and Erotica are... (well, Erotica does get a bit flawed towards the end but it's ok). Determining my 3 11's and 3 10.5's will be a bit hard! :dancehall:

Also probably unpopular opinion but Forbidden Love BS > Forbidden Love COADF. Bedtime Stories is full of GEMS.

Also the Early Madonna tracks... :deadbanana2: Dear lord I hope they all get punched in the first update. Absolutely awful.

stan crimes of passion though!! glad you're almost done :duca:  

as for forbidden love, i prefer BS as well.  babyface's whispers >>> 

HonourableVomit
4 minutes ago, Madame X said:

i actulaly knew that, i thought i typed erotica.  i think its cuz right after it goes into vogue (or was it before? its been a while)

kii Vogue is before it but I think you mixed it up with Holy Water / Vogue from RHT 

Never Ending
12 minutes ago, Madame X said:

stan crimes of passion though!! glad you're almost done :duca:  

as for forbidden love, i prefer BS as well.  babyface's whispers >>> 

Honestly, that one may be the best one from that category but still a 5 or 6 at best! :gaycat5: And I'm actually like 50-60% done, I just had to get rid of the Early Madonna category earlier on so I don't mix that sound up with her newer albums :flower:

And I absolutely love his whispers... "Love without guilt, love without doubt", just beautiful :smitten:

UnanimousBB16

I finished through her studio albums, and those last 3-4 albums were VERY trying.

Making it through her MISC, and WOOOAAHH does the quality improve once we get to the 90s.

UnanimousBB16

I finished through her studio albums, and those last 3-4 albums were VERY trying.

Making it through her MISC, and WOOOAAHH does the quality improve once we get to the 90s.

Madame X
2 hours ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

lmaoo, the misc is really all over the place, but you'll like some stuff from every era!  i promise!

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

FL on Bedtime Stories >>>>> FL on COADF. 

COADF is overrated af. :biblio: 

agree!  prob her most overrated album tbh but she's still cute.  in some ways. 

3 hours ago, Never Ending said:

Honestly, that one may be the best one from that category but still a 5 or 6 at best! :gaycat5: And I'm actually like 50-60% done, I just had to get rid of the Early Madonna category earlier on so I don't mix that sound up with her newer albums :flower:

And I absolutely love his whispers... "Love without guilt, love without doubt", just beautiful :smitten:

mmm, get rid of the collabs while you're at it.  remixes can stay for a while cuz they're cute.  some of them.

her whiospercore in BS is fantastic :smitten:  in sanctuary too! 

4 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

kii Vogue is before it but I think you mixed it up with Holy Water / Vogue from RHT 

hmm maybe? i was thinking mdna definitely.  it was prob me getting the order mixed up (prob wont do that w the ranking)

I honestly don't think any of the early Madonna stuff should be first out - get rid of some of the misc stuff/remixes first tbh. Early Madonna is fun.

Also - my prophecy is telling me Music may snatch the top 3. I feel it. And it deserves it.

Madame X
10 hours ago, rlj said:

I honestly don't think any of the early Madonna stuff should be first out - get rid of some of the misc stuff/remixes first tbh. Early Madonna is fun.

Also - my prophecy is telling me Music may snatch the top 3. I feel it. And it deserves it.

Music the song or the album?

Rebel Heart or MDNA should be eliminated first but her debut should be the first of her early work to go

70MRcJL.png

7 minutes ago, DAP said:

Rebel Heart or MDNA should be eliminated first but her debut should be the first of her early work to go

70MRcJL.png

Her debut is literally her 2nd best 80s album.

70MRcJL.png

5 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Her debut is literally her 2nd best 80s album.

70MRcJL.png

Lies

Like a Prayer

True Blue

Like a Virgin

...that

70MRcJL.png

PiecesOfYou

The debut slander makes me sick 

p7lGlp6.gif

Btw I have to end this but I'm too lazy to listen to these remixes 

Madame X
3 minutes ago, PiecesOfYou said:

The debut slander makes me sick 

p7lGlp6.gif

Btw I have to end this but I'm too lazy to listen to these remixes 

remixes are good, the erotica and JML ones are everything for me

p7lGlp6.gif

As for her image, well, you may see her navel on the inner sleeve, but what you hear once you get inside the package is as close to art as pop music gets. Like a Prayer is proof not only that Madonna should be taken seriously as an artist but that hers is one of the most compelling voices of the Eighties. And if you have trouble accepting that, maybe it’s time for a little image adjustment of your own.

the tea spilled from this rs article

lap is in her trinity and her best 80's album period

p7lGlp6.gif