Madonna Discography Rate (LIVE UPDATES)

Madame X

Just now, Brando said:

Going through some of these b-sides. They are all awful and will leave the rate immediately. Do we really need to rate them :psyduck:

which ones? up down suite and let down your guard are good.

yes you need to rate them, we are rating all of her *officially* released material.  there was another rate that actually added demos/unreleased..  i am giving. 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madame X

• Oktober Knight

• Everest

• Poxy

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

which ones? up down suite and let down your guard are good.

yes you need to rate them, we are rating all of her *officially* released material.  there was another rate that actually added demos/unreleased..  i am giving. 

I rated Ain't No Big Deal, Can't Stop, Spotlight and Supernatural all 1/10. Upside Down Suite was the first good one and it's 12 minutes!! :jonny:

That Bad Eartha

The way I always forget what the actual True Blue tracklist order is because I reordered it in a stronger way years ago and only use that. :rip:

Just now, Brando said:

I rated Ain't No Big Deal, Can't Stop, Spotlight and Supernatural all 1/10. Upside Down Suite was the first good one and it's 12 minutes!! :jonny:

well i dont know what to tell you if you rated all of those 1s. 

Petty Bourgeoisie

Take out Imagine and the random remixes. She has far, far better ones than those included here. It should be all or none, but doing all is impossible so...

3 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Take out Imagine and the random remixes. She has far, far better ones than those included here. It should be all or none, but doing all is impossible so...

the remixes i included were basically the "single versions" if it was a different mix from the album version, ones where there were guest verses or new lyrics/verses from madonna, or with the LAP IC version, one that a LOT of people have a LOT of opinions about.  i debated about the keep it together/express yourself versions being there, but hey, i LOVE EY single version and will give them different scores.  i know she has far better remixes but i had to keep it to some sort of rule. 

i might take out imagine tbh.  

Edited by Madame X
2 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

not me doing this and handling another rate the, self sabotage i'm exhibiting. 

j08LJhn.gif

maye ill do your whitney rate in exchange.  i do love my name is not susan after all 

GreatestLoveofAll
2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

maye ill do your whitney rate in exchange.  i do love my name is not susan after all 

That would be iconic. I'll probably have my rates in by this week!

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

The entire Evita soundtrack :deadbanana4:

All 14 albums plus more oh dear lord its alot

we need something to go first!

4 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

EXCUSE YOU.  no, i am not having people rate demos or unreleased.  everything here is released in official capacity, just like mariah stans did with her rates with over 250 songs, which got 76 participants.  you have multiple months, and i will for sure extend it at least a couple weeks.  PLEASE PARTICIPATE

That Bad Eartha
Just now, Madame X said:

we need something to go first!

EXCUSE YOU.  no, i am not having people rate demos or unreleased.  everything here is released in official capacity, just like mariah stans did with her rates with over 250 songs, which got 76 participants.  you have multiple months, and i will for sure extend it at least a couple weeks.  PLEASE PARTICIPATE

If this is anything like the Mimi rate, stuff like this is gonna be at least your first 10 pages of comments so you may as well buckle in for some complaints about the volume for a while.

Although Madge's misc category is way more essential than Mariah's whereas Mariah's remixes were more essential.

XT2ppDQ.thumb.gif.f2df6f5564aaa079c91991

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Can the misc section be optional? It's way too much :deadbanana4:

There are literal #1 hits in there.

Just now, That Bad Eartha said:

If this is anything like the Mimi rate, stuff like this is gonna be at least your first 10 pages of comments so you may as well buckle in for some complaints about the volume for a while.

Although Madge's misc category is way more essential than Mariah's whereas Mariah's remixes were more essential.

XT2ppDQ.thumb.gif.f2df6f5564aaa079c91991

nnn yeah.  plus we have a lot of stans who will 100% participate no matter what.  and honestly if some of these inessential tracks weren't included, stans would revolt!  it is what it is.

i agree with that.  our misc section has justify my love and beatuiful stranger... AND REVOLVER!  but yeah madonna has a lot of club friendly remixes but none of them aside fromthe beast within is really essential for me personally. 

• ATRL Moderator

We all know "Into the Groove" should and probably will win. But let me do this to randomly stan for "Where's the Party" and "Incredible."

3 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

We all know "Into the Groove" should and probably will win. But let me do this to randomly stan for "Where's the Party" and "Incredible."

That was my first 11