V's Best of 2020 | AND THE WINNER IS...

nasa

Fine Line the song right? I'm not huge on that one tbh, but the album was really solid overall

The 1 :heart2:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nasa

• GreatestLoveofAll

• Post Malone

• madonnas

I don't know how the Harry song goes cuz I only use the first 4 sings on that album nn
Man's World so high :)
WAP is a bop but not top 100 material for me
the 1 :clap3: I thought I saw someone say you're an OTH in the "Avis that Trigger you" thread :eli:

Valtersen

Not the Imogen sing :deadbanana:I've only heard Goodnight and Go and Hide and Seek but H&S is lowkey one of my fave sings of all time :jonny:

I didn't manage to give Harry's album a try even though it got lots of positive reviews.

The One is for sure a standout track from Folklore.

I'm OBSESSED with Fine Line. WAP is a huuuuge bop. And Man's World is also very good :heart2:

Spoiler
23 hours ago, Madame X said:

mans world and wap are bops.  the 1 is definitely a highlight from folklore.

yes :heart2:

23 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

man's world and the 1 are obviously great, wap is a banger :clap3:

the taste :clap3:

23 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Omg finally someone stanning Fine Line the title track :jonny6: I should’ve added this to my Top 50 nnn

everyone should stan this masterpiece :clap3:why didn't you :deadbanana2:

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

Nice graphics! :heart2: Definitely in the minority on this one but I've always disliked Sweater Weather :matty: Doubt is a good one :jamming: Don't Start Now is obviously a huge jam

edit: Oh you just updated with some more - the 1 :smile: Fine Line isn't one of my favorites from the album but it's a great closer.

thank you so much :heart2:

23 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Man's World, my queen SNAPPED!

WAP, horny queens SNAPPED!

they all really did :clap3:

22 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Harry's whole album is a great piece of work. Revisited it as a whole yesterday and Fine Line the song really stood out to me so taste at acknowldging one of the more underrated song off the album :clap3:

Also we love the 1, possibly the best-written track of the more personal side of folklore. WAP and Man's World go OFF.

yes taste :jonny5: listen to imogen tho, the way no one commented on her :deadbanana2:

22 hours ago, Post Malone said:

The 1 a classique

Man's World and WAP cute too

:clap3:

19 hours ago, potent said:

Fine Line the song right? I'm not huge on that one tbh, but the album was really solid overall

The 1 :heart2:

yes, the song :heart2: love love love it

17 hours ago, Psycho said:

I don't know how the Harry song goes cuz I only use the first 4 sings on that album nn
Man's World so high :)
WAP is a bop but not top 100 material for me
the 1 :clap3: I thought I saw someone say you're an OTH in the "Avis that Trigger you" thread :eli:

Valtersen

Not the Imogen sing :deadbanana:I've only heard Goodnight and Go and Hide and Seek but H&S is lowkey one of my fave sings of all time :jonny:

you should listen to fine line (the song) and imogen :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

I didn't manage to give Harry's album a try even though it got lots of positive reviews.

The One is for sure a standout track from Folklore.

wait how :deadbanana2: i thought everyone listened to it at least once

10 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

I'm OBSESSED with Fine Line. WAP is a huuuuge bop. And Man's World is also very good :heart2:

the taste :heart2: love it

4 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Fine Line title track is so epic :jonny5:.

The 1 :alexz: my favorite from folklore

:jonny5: spill, the 1 fav as it should be :clap3:

3 hours ago, ikiru said:

great update!

glad to see man's world that high :alexz:

thank you :heart2: man's world deserves it

3 hours ago, Staryu said:

The 1 is in my folklore trinity I think :alexz: 

the other two better be cardigan and the lakes :)

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

WAP and The 1 :WAP:

the RECORD and the SONG :clap3:

oh wow, top 10 already :deadbanana2: here is the first half of it!

VFomOnZ.png

faith — this is such a GREAT song :heart2: especially the outro, I love love love it. weeknd really served with the album, some of those tracks :deadbanana2: ugh, the 10/10 songs

mystery of love — a chill bop masterpiece :clap3: visions of gideon was great, but this one is even greater :celestial4: if anyone's triggered by my old a*s entries, this is the last one :clap3: only 2020 excellence next

the box — this is what a rap song should be to me :duca: i love roddy's album so much, it's so strange that i loved a rap album THAT much :deadbanana2: maybe the so-called melodic rap is my thing

gaslighter — country isn't my genre too :deadbanana2: i didn't like the album but this song is a freaking MASTERPIECE :duca:

rain on me — pop icons delivered :heart: i hear the thunder coming down, won't you rain on me :gaycat6: lowkey sad it missed top 5 by one spot :duca: 

———

so the entire top 5 will be revealed tomorrow :alexz: what song is my most streamed? most loved? we'll find out tomorrow :1stplace:

Edited by Valtersen

ROM is slaying these year end lists I love to see it :gaycat6:

Faith & The Box :clap3:

Faith is good, needed some time to grow on me but the outro really is great. Love love love how it goes into BL. Rain On Me :sats: Absolutely! Wish it was able to make the top 5 though.

• ATRL Moderator

oh i see its mystery of love you had the tea with that.

the other picks are solid hits :heart: ROM isnt my fave gaga song but i get why her stans were satisfied.  i pikced alice anyway its better

Gaslighter + Rain On Me :party:

Faith is a killer album cut. When people bop to it but they don't realize what he's saying in the lyrics :priceless: 

Gaslighter and Rain on Me, great singles yup yup yup yup

A list! :clap3:ROM is pop perfection

Faith isn't one of my faves on After Hours but it's v good :jamming:

I expected more from AriGaga collab, but it was still a cool song :alexz3:

another really good update!

love seeing the box that high! :jonny5: still need to check out the album!

The Box, what a banger (tho I'm bitter it blocked Dua from #1), I see Faith on multiple lists and I didn't remember it being so good so I need to revisit :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.