HDD: Shawn Mendes 95k, Michael Bublé #3 55k, Carrie #5 51k

Renan90

Miley doing 30k week 2 is actually great, the drop in spot is kinda meh but the units and SEA are fine

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• lcylcy

• fridayteenage

• Ivan_brit

1 hour ago, Harry said:

lmao she's sitting in the uppermost region of tth that's the best promo anyone can get in the streaming era

A hit song sitting at the top of Today's Top Hits. Anything wrong here? :gaygacat4:

1 hour ago, Harry said:

lmao she's sitting in the uppermost region of tth that's the best promo anyone can get in the streaming era

There’s nothing wrong with that because people want to stream positions or it wouldn’t be the #2 most-streamed song in the world rn (without Christmas songs).

Can’t say the same about Levitating which is sitting at #2 on TTH while being #31 on the Global Spotify Chart. 

I am surprised Bubble's album is outdoing Mariah's album when the latter has a song that is smashing streaming records and a new version. He might have one of the biggest Xmas albums of all time and I am not sure I know any of the songs : I might check it out on Xmas day. 

2 hours ago, doonerr said:

I hate the SEA rule or whatever it's called, it should not count for promotional singles that are actually being pushed and have their own life

The SEA rule literally saved Chromatica from falling out of the top 10 in its second week:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, INTOBISH said:

The SEA rule literally saved Chromatica from falling out of the top 10 in its second week:deadbanana4:

MyOhMy.mp3 :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

A hit song sitting at the top of Today's Top Hits. Anything wrong here? :gaygacat4:

48 minutes ago, INTOBISH said:

There’s nothing wrong with that because people want to stream positions or it wouldn’t be the #2 most-streamed song in the world rn (without Christmas songs).

Can’t say the same about Levitating which is sitting at #2 on TTH while being #31 on the Global Spotify Chart. 

clear that check i guess there’s truly nothing wrong with that :gaycat1:

Only a 50% drop in units for Plastic Hearts :clap3:

Hopefully it has some legs :coffee:

On 12/6/2020 at 11:55 AM, DemDam92 said:

I hope Mariah can make top 10 with the new Apple album.

That won't happen, it's literally just "live" versions of her Christmas songs they won't net any substantive streams and iTunes sales are pretty irrelevant

Healthy drop for Miley :clap3:

Ariana and Taylor stable :clap3:

Carrie doing this good with the Xmas albums, is it the one released last year or it's a new one?

Not even being shady, but HOW is Shawn going to end up with 96k? He is #26 on iTunes and his first week streams are on par with Plastic Hearts first week streams 

5 hours ago, INTOBISH said:

Okay end? I'm not a blind stan, I won't change my liking just because it's servicing my fave's latest album. Maybe give it a try

5 hours ago, BnPac said:

I am surprised Bubble's album is outdoing Mariah's album when the latter has a song that is smashing streaming records and a new version. He might have one of the biggest Xmas albums of all time and I am not sure I know any of the songs : I might check it out on Xmas day. 

I mean Merry Christmas has already pushed five million pure copies, but yes it's interesting

I bet it has something to do with her sale power being split between her two Christmas albums

I'm really upset that Shawn Mendes is about to scrape a #1 when Megan missed next to BTS. Meanwhile, Megan is expected to outsell BTS this tracking week because the stans stopped mass buying. :toofunny2:

Without the Christmas rush, she could still be top 5 too. 

7 hours ago, BnPac said:

Michael's album has 20 songs while Mariah's has 11 I think, but his album tracks also have better numbers than Mariah so I guess his album is being streamed more despite not having a song as big as AIWFCIY.

Ariana back to #1 after Christmas :eek:

The stability :clap3: 

Shawn didn't go down from early predictions at least thats good. 96k is pretty okay. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Yooorsh said:

Ariana back to #1 after Christmas :eek:

The stability :clap3: 

wow I didn't know Christmas already passed

He might clear 100K which is great in this climate.

atrl loves living in the past

5 hours ago, bopboy said:

Not even being shady, but HOW is Shawn going to end up with 96k? He is #26 on iTunes and his first week streams are on par with Plastic Hearts first week streams 

Lots of versions, limited vinyls in different colors, signed CDs, deluxe CDs with different card packs (fans are encouraged to "collect them all" as if they were Pokémon cards or something) - plus two deluxe editions on streaming and a Christmas song with Camila. He and his team have basically done every possible thing to goose his numbers, get the #1 and get close to that 100k.

5 hours ago, bopboy said:

Plastic Hearts had the same streams but not even half of Shawn's pure sales. iTunes is irrelevant when gauging how an album is even doing in pure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.