HDD: Shawn Mendes 95k, Michael Bublé #3 55k, Carrie #5 51k

Renan90

Just now, More Than A Melody said:

I mean, opt in bundles are super fair. People are literally choosing to buy the album. No reason to diminish that. I’m guessing they’ll give discounts if you buy both or something like that. But we have to wait until tours can be a thing again for this to happen.

Trust me, labels will find a way to get this to work, but I’m thinking that what they’ll do in the bold and it’s honestly fair 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• lcylcy

• fridayteenage

• Ivan_brit

I won’t be surprised if his predictions for pure are lowered dramatically. It’s Sunday and he’s already #3 on iTunes:rip:

He released another deluxe version. Let's hope the streams are okay-ish with the live tracks.

7 minutes ago, haskawuga said:

Well I hope Carrie Underwood comes thru :gaycat1:

Yes please. Hope she snatches that #1 away so talent can be on top again.

23 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

I mean, opt in bundles are super fair. People are literally choosing to buy the album. No reason to diminish that. I’m guessing they’ll give discounts if you buy both or something like that. But we have to wait until tours can be a thing again for this to happen.

23 hours ago, Yog said:

Trust me, labels will find a way to get this to work, but I’m thinking that what they’ll do in the bold and it’s honestly fair 

As with ticket bundles, beginning Oct. 9, an album must be promoted as an add-on to a merchandise purchase, not baked into the price of the non-album item, and it must not yield any benefits or discounts to the customer, in order to be counted.

Edited by fridayteenage

22 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

As with ticket bundles, beginning Oct. 9, an album must be promoted as an add-on to a merchandise purchase, not baked into the price of the non-album item, and it must not yield any benefits or discounts to the customer, in order to be counted.

Right but it still needs to be tested out soon as tours can happen again.

It could still help bounce some artists back up 

Edited by Yog

labels will find a way to milk sales anyway, watch there be an increase on variants being available for 7 days only, 24 hrs special (that goes back on sale after a few days/weeks again), different covers for 5 days, flash sales, etc.

Labels have been testing these out all year already.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:44 PM, Post Malone said:

When Romance outsells him

avatar2.thumb.png.a8db1f17df63eb6a745dee271f7fa36b.png

what does that mean ??  

4 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

labels will find a way to milk sales anyway, watch there be an increase on variants being available for 7 days only, 24 hrs special (that goes back on sale after a few days/weeks again), different covers for 5 days, flash sales, etc.

Labels have been testing these out all year already.

They are going Kpop style

3-4 different versions with different covers and booklet designs

Limited deluxe versions with box set designs instead of jewel cases

Bunch of add-ons: sticker, posters, photocards

Oh dear... :gaycat6:

whew this might be one of the weakest 4th quarters in history... the music industry badly needs the tour $$$ :deadbanana4:

Edited by So'Unique Miracle

THREE different versions of an album (not different album covers, that's completely different) in ONE week??? This has to be some kind of (embarrassing) record :bibliahh: especially when he fails to hit 100k 

Carrie & Buble - King & Queen of Christmas :clap3: :clap3: 

Why is Juice selling 20k pure 6 months after? :deadbanana2:

Ariana :clap3:increase due to signed CDs but even without them the drop would be small.

Sub-50% drop for Miley is decent. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.