ionnalee & iamamiwhoami - “ANYWHERE i ROAM”

fountain

• 1 month later...
VENUSWAVE
2 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

fck this is not on streaming platforms, we lost :sad: 

konsert is already (NZ & AU)

the vinyl was delayed so yeah rip

On twimc store for the vinyl it says avaliable March 12th. I don’t know if that includes streaming too, but we should see the song around then. 

• 4 weeks later...
original_lifeline
On 1/28/2021 at 10:16 PM, fountain said:

On twimc store for the vinyl it says avaliable March 12th. I don’t know if that includes streaming too, but we should see the song around then. 

f5KU4EQQl28.jpg?size=333x119&quality=96&
her label confirmed the streaming release. I think, it would be out with the physical release itself - on 12th of March, as stated at twimc website
kxoIaN8CdRY.jpg?size=184x105&quality=96&(Март = March) sorry

Edited by original_lifeline
20 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

f5KU4EQQl28.jpg?size=333x119&quality=96&
her label confirmed the streaming release. I think, it would be out with the physical release itself - on 12th of March, as stated at twimc website
kxoIaN8CdRY.jpg?size=184x105&quality=96&(Март = March) sorry

:duca: thank you for this! Exciting, I can’t wait to hear it

10 minutes ago, Silvermoon92 said:

I remember when everyone thought she was xtina :psyduck:

I miss those days, they were mysterious af.

Anyone else thinks the same as me that her peak was during Kin? She really hasn't toped it yet.

Silvermoon92
4 minutes ago, Roger said:

Anyone else thinks the same as me that her peak was during Kin? She really hasn't toped it yet.

yess this was so haunting:jonny5:

Spoiler

and this :jonny5:

Edited by Silvermoon92
11 minutes ago, Roger said:

I love her & all her releases are still good but yes it’s been a very small but steady decline in quality since then :skull:

ot: forgot about this, excited 

46 minutes ago, Roger said:

Honestly the iam albums are all masterpieces in different ways. I can hardly compare them because they’re all so good and different

While the ionna albums are a little less consistent they still have amazing highs and it would be hard not to appreciate how she has grown and went from someone so elusive to more open, it’s a really beautiful growth and journey to look at

As much as we all love iamamiwhoami I wouldn’t trade it for what she does now because I love how much more personal and comfortable she can be with her audience now and the benefit we get from that, like touring, and how regularly she has been releasing 

Plus, she seems happy. And I think it’s less about trying to top what has been done in the past, and rather trying to do something new 

Edited by fountain
FlyPirate

i still feel alone in loving RTF album :chick3: even though some (or most) of the songs are from iam pre-bounty era, the finished tracks are all ionna’s vision and execution. 

OT: glad it’s confirmed we’re getting this on streaming platforms! MACHINEE is incredible so i can’t wait for AiR