Whitney's Ultimate Collection goes 6x Platinum in the UK!

Hector

1.8M units :jonny5:

The fact it's her fourth greatest hits album and I don't even think it was really promoted at the time (or maybe it was I can't remember). Either this is something only a legend could do. :clap3:

THEE WHITNEY HOUSTON!

:jonny2:

It ties “GGGB” and is the second highest certified album by a Black artist in the U.K this century after “LOUD”.

QUEENS!

I remember some random Madonna stan attempting to drag me for celebrating this album's success but over 300 weeks charting (and still is to this day) and 1.8 million sold? The UK better STAN

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

The fact it's her fourth greatest hits album and I don't even think it was really promoted at the time (or maybe it was I can't remember). Either this is something only a legend could do. :clap3:

It was released in 2007 so no not really promoted but still reached a high peak even before her death.

1 hour ago, Brando said:

Whitney_Houston-_Greatest_Hits_Cover.jpg

What about this one? I thought it was more popular

It was her first and her only global GH release before her death that's why. This one is a limited release for the UK. Shame cause it's a far better tracklist than those mostly horrid dance remixes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.