• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• PopFan1996

• rihannabiggestfan

• Rob_Matteo

• ATRL Administrator

I was hoping it was a new song but I've been playing it since the summer and will continue to do so now haha

If you go to the lyric video posted above and check the credits, you can see Demi is already credited. Now all we need is a date. I bet... this Friday? Or maybe next one.

Inch resting. This was already a bop and the other two have such smooth, pleasant vocals idk if I wanna hear Demi yelling all over this...

rihannabiggestfan
4 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Inch resting. This was already a bop and the other two have such smooth, pleasant vocals idk if I wanna hear Demi yelling all over this...

:clown:

Having powerful vocals isn't yelling. And if you think songs like THIS are yelling, then you may need to get your ears checked.

8 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Her 8th lead single? I’ve lost count. Something’s gotta stick right? 

A remix of a song that's not hers as her lead single?? All promo is under Fueled By Ramen/EMG not her label. Make it make sense weirdo!

21 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

It's a rock track. Demi bodies rock and her collabs with rock bands are all nice. 

3 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

A remix of a song that's not hers as her lead single?? All promo is under Fueled By Ramen/EMG not her label. Make it make sense weirdo!

don't fall for it. 

It's just a bad attempt at trolling :lmao: 

rihannabiggestfan
18 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Her 8th lead single? I’ve lost count. Something’s gotta stick right? 

I know you're trolling (ironically too), but calling a track she is FEATURED on her "lead single" is literally serving braindead. 

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
ReverseWarholian
1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

Omg, I won! 'Monsters' is already a huge hit on Alternative radio so hopefully with Demi on board it'll crossover well to Top 40. Her new critically acclaimed edgy butch cut will be a SERVE in a punk themed music video! @Walk_Away21

Edited by ReverseWarholian
5 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Omg, I won! 'Monsters' is already a huge hit on Alternative radio so hopefully with Demi on board it'll crossover well to Top 40. Her new critically acclaimed edgy butch cut will be a SERVE in a punk themed music video! @Walk_Away21

Yes! Thank god because the majority of 2020 music from her was not it!

This is such an interesting team up. Not sure if I'm here for it, personally. But I enjoy Demi's more rock focused sound, so I might be into this! 

ReverseWarholian

I'm trying to imagine her vocals on this. Not sure if these technical terms are correct but I imagine she'll be singing the verses one octave higher and do some harmonizing on the choruses since the key sounds on the lower end for her. 

7 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

I'm trying to imagine her vocals on this. Not sure if these technical terms are correct but I imagine she'll be singing the verses one octave higher and do some harmonizing on the choruses since the key sounds on the lower end for her. 

Yes, I think this is exactly what she'll do. She sang an octave higher than the original melody on Irresistible with Fall Out Boy and WHEW it was a serve :jonny5: