• EarStyle

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

• trainsskyscrapers

99sandthe2000s
Just now, dangerousalex said:

it’s what she deserves :clap3:

and this isn’t even the album right ?

Nope just an ep or "project" as she calls it but she's mentioned plans for more songs + extended visual directed by Issa Rae

so maybe there will be a part 2 or deluxe ep this summer ...

1 minute ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Nope just an ep or "project" as she calls it but she's mentioned plans for more songs + extended visual directed by Issa Rae

so maybe there will be a part 2 or deluxe ep this summer ...

it’s CRAZY how she repeaked over 10 years into her career with an EP :soda:

bravo to her management as i see she’s under RCA who did my fave dirty (Tinashe) so i guess they’re doing something right!

trainsskyscrapers
4 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Wow. :smitten:

Everytime I feel like Jazmine is about to get dropped by RCA, she overperforms.

(Her Grammy nominations during the "Reality Show" era, "Heaux Tales" charting where it did and being 80+ on Metacritic, Her run of Urban AC hits after "Dumb" feat. Meek Mill underperformed, scooping up a few Grammy nominations for the sadly-underperforming "Love Me Back", and showing up on both of Frank Ocean's 2016 projects + 4 cuts on a Mary J Blige album + grammy-nominated appearances/collabs with PJ Morton & Anderson Paak in her hiatus.)

I'm sure her album schedule has been moved up. 

14 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Wow. :smitten:

Everytime I feel like Jazmine is about to get dropped by RCA, she overperforms.

(Her Grammy nominations during the "Reality Show" era, "Heaux Tales" charting where it did and being 80+ on Metacritic, Her run of Urban AC hits after "Dumb" feat. Meek Mill underperformed, scooping up a few Grammy nominations for the sadly-underperforming "Love Me Back", and showing up on both of Frank Ocean's 2016 projects + 4 cuts on a Mary J Blige album + grammy-nominated appearances/collabs with PJ Morton & Anderson Paak in her hiatus.)

I'm sure her album schedule has been moved up. 

I re-listened to 'Love Me Back' and forgot how good that album.  Literally didn't skip one track when I listened. 

7 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I re-listened to 'Love Me Back' and forgot how good that album.  Literally didn't skip one track when I listened. 

I honestly don’t think she has a single horrible song to her name. She has so many gems as a featured artist.