• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• trainsskyscrapers

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

:jonny5:

I wish she could magically turn this EP into the album as it seems like the logical extension of "Reality Show" tracks "Mascara"/"Veins"/"Masterpiece (Mona Lisa)"/"Silver Lining"/"#Hoodlove". Ari Lennox is someone I've always wanted her to collab with so I'm glad they're already in the same sphere.

I see she's also rocking her Ivy Park. :clap3:

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Dev Haynes never misses for me and Key Wane’s productions on Reality Show really elevated her vocally and artistically so I’m perched for this.

Yup. I loved her work with Key Wane. 

I HATE Eps. All it does is make **** confusing and kills hype for the  full length project. It only works in the arena of a re-release and for some artists just starting out, trying to get their foot in the door. 

Anyways.... THE QUEEN IS BACK BITCHES. :jonny4:

Edited by Suspendedintheair
Add

A new classic coming after the excellence of Reality Show :jonny:showing these r&b girlies how it's done! 

I love that title and I know she's gonna give the girls new IG captions with this project. Hoping the EP has at least 7 songs with 2 collabs. 

I wouldn't mind collabs from artists like Ari Lennox, HER, Fantasia, Megan, BJ the Chicago Kid, Masego, Ty Daddy $ign, or 6LACK. 

2 hours ago, Suspendedintheair said:

I HATE Eps. All it does is make **** confusing and kills hype for the  full length project. It only works in the arena of a re-release and for some artists just starting out, trying to get their foot in the door. 

Anyways.... THE QUEEN IS BACK BITCHES. :jonny4:

Allegedly the album is done, but the team is waiting for her to be able to properly promote and tour.