• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Kyoto

• drmkng

• EnoughSaid

12 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Where the f*ck did I say that? They said 'so you wanna pretend that your top 10 songs in december aren't xmas songs?'. They're assuming their top 10 songs are christmas songs in December. Not everyone is that pathetic to listen to christmas music. :pukey:

I promise you arent edgy for dissing Chrostmas music. It doesnt make you look better.

Now if you dont celebrate the holiday than that's fine and understandable, but some people enjoy being festive and it's literally for a short period time out the year. Relax

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

I promise you arent edgy for dissing Chrostmas music. It doesnt make you look better.

Now if you dont celebrate the holiday than that's fine and understandable, but some people enjoy being festive and it's literally for a short period time out the year. Relax

:priceless::bibliahh:

Dominating US Spotify about as much as Xmas Eve 2019 right now: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9.

Dakiti & Lemonade replacing The Box & Roxanne.

Yesterday vs. Xmas Eve positions:

Mariah = 

Brenda = 

Bobby = 

Andy +1

Ariana +1

Wham +1

Buble +4

Kelly +19

Edited by fridayteenage

We love to see a Christmas music domination increase in strength every year. :fan:

I'm here for Mariah adding 2-3 weeks to her weeks at #1 record every year from now on. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.