Magical Christmas Mafia - Christmas Day: Misfit Yules Win!

Dessy

On 12/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, Overprotected said:

Not no lunch winning :zzz: maybe if it was pinkbox more people would be encouraged to lynch ha

looking back through the thread and here’s another post of OP randomly targeting pinkbox... makes me think he knew fruity targeted PB and was trying to get us to lynch ha

+ his sus interactions with confirmed mafia touya that i mentioned yesterday makes me more suspicious

and before he comes in here talking about how he lynched touya, i feel like miguel and touya could both be mafia. OP lynched at the last minute when it was confirmed either miguel or touya was getting the chop so he went with the one in the lead so there wouldn’t be a tie and so he could later say “but i lynched touya so i can’t be mafia!”

unlynch Miguel (still think he’s mafia)

lynch Overprotected

2jYn8pb.thumb.gif.2d100664ec9d28376b1482

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Overprotected

actually u know what i think maybe we should lynch miguel first then OP idk

unlynch Overprotected

lynch miguel

8 hours ago, miguel said:

Day 2 Vote Tally 

PinkBox (11) - Miguel, worldwide angel,  touya kinomoto, Anthem, Taylucifer, Noah, Fruity, Guero, Daylight, Sanguine, Chiidish
touya kinomoto (7) - fiercE, mokitsu, Overprotected,  Lucky#17, Auburn, PinkBox, Touch It
Auburn (2) - luckystrike, Psycho
Miguel (1) - Rence

20 minutes ago, Noah said:

llynch Overprotected

Round of applause to the, biggest fool in the world

2 minutes ago, miguel said:

Round of applause to the, biggest fool in the world

what is this supposed to prove?

you voting for pinkbox first makes you look more sus

and if you’re trying to defend overprotected since she lynched touya that also makes you even more sus. as a mafia veteran you should know that mafia lynch other mafia early on in the game all the time + there was no need for OP to switch her vote since it would make her look sus in the long run and PB was already leading by a comfortable margin

1 minute ago, Noah said:

and if you’re trying to defend overprotected since she lynched touya that also makes you even more sus. as a mafia veteran you should know that mafia lynch other mafia early on in the game all the time + there was no need for OP to switch her vote since it would make her look sus in the long run and PB was already leading by a comfortable margin

5 hours ago, Daylight said:

I have a valid but less strong inclination to believe

7 hours ago, miguel said:

OPese

might also be town

Seems like such a lost cause

35 minutes ago, Noah said:

actually u know what i think maybe we should lynch miguel first then OP idk

unlynch Overprotected

lynch miguel

As far as Miguel is concerned, I’m less suspicious of him as I was before and yeah mafia might be trying to target him during the day to shut him up as we can see that during night phase he always brings very detailed and helpful (or at least I would like to believe so, hopefully he’s not trying to mislead us) insight and I can see why mafia would want to silence him as much as possible so I will most likely not lynch him in the next day phase 

Sorry, the frustration's got me feeling that way

1 minute ago, miguel said:

Seems like such a lost cause

and why should i believe you mr zodiac killer

Just now, Noah said:

7 hours ago, wondy said:

me 

7 hours ago, miguel said:

innocent

And I just keep having one last thing to say

56 minutes ago, miguel said:

Gift Wrap Anthem

14 hours ago, luckystrike said:

to

13 hours ago, mokitsu said:

day

13 hours ago, Guero said:

Miguel

11 hours ago, miguel said:

tomorrow

I'm tired of tryin' to fake through

But there's nothing I can do

10 minutes ago, Noah said:

Just now, miguel said:

I'm tired of tryin' to fake through

But there's nothing I can do

La la la

10 hours ago, miguel said:

This is the post that actually raised my suspicions on him. He directly threw me under the bus when I wasn't in the conversation at that point and i was unable to defend myself, touya's bandwagon was starting and he tried to shift it onto me AND he only mentions James out of all the people I said i was suspicious of that night. Evidently, I was wrong about James, but he wasn't my sole target, and part of playing this game is creating discussion with the people you're suspicious of to hear their arguments and make decisions based on that.

you have a point here.... it reads as manipulative considering you pointed at other ppl (including me in that same post)

10 hours ago, miguel said:

also if i do make it to tomorrow, consider that it's very obvious i'm at least not from Mariah's team, because would i REALLY want to be continuously forced to sing Mooriah Carey for the "kiiiis"? :biblio: 

at the same time mafia silencing theirs is a VERY common tactic (youre not silenced ik, but its the closest we have here)

8 hours ago, miguel said:

It also brings a lot of attention to @luckystrike, like what the hell have you been doing all game? troll voting me D1, voting for Auburn on D2 and D3, the useless....

@Chiidish new suspect, hasn't even gotten one vote right yet smh

i still have my suspicions but wouldn't mafia try to blend in= someone can analyze that auburn tally and quickly check that there's mafia. that is, if said role exists in this game.

agreed on chiidish tho. haven't really noticed anything based on his gameplay, but his tallies are a bit sus. i do remmeber him doing the same thing touya did d1, which was to be like "oh i never vote D1 but this time i have to!" and ended up voting for fierce, like touya.

7 hours ago, luckystrike said:

divert attention HOW miss mama, I have never tried to push the vote for you. The first time I accused you some ppl immediately thought I was reaching (MAFIA Fruity being one of them) except for James who actually voted with me and is a confirmed townie. Then when pb got lynched and came out as Ariana you used that to throw suspicion on me cause I defended him, TO WHICH I AGREED CAUSE I KNEW IT LOOKED BAD FOR ME and y’all had enough reason to be sus of me. BUT THEN OH SURPRISE fruity gets killed and turns out he was the real Ariana, meaning Pb was most likely not a mafia, I called you out for falsely accusing me and voted for you immediately... crickets from you and everyone else.. now you say you’re quiet cause you’re being accused for no reason when I’ve had plenty and you’ve just failed to defend yourself........ To

add, in D3 if I’m being honest I didn’t keep up with the miguel/touya situation, I didn’t know clearly why touya was being accused since i casted my vote so early and i didn’t keep up with the thread for the rest the day until I saw wondy talking about me being the tiebreaker to which I said absolutely not love, I stated very clearly why I avoided that and to be honest I would’ve voted for Miguel lmfao, so i never have tried to divert attention. 

Anyways if y’all Wanna sus me, go ahead, if I die tonight then you know who to lynch, if I don’t die and y’all wanna lynch me the next day, also go ahead, y’all will know who to kill when my town alignment gets revealed

Nnnnn lucky actually made some points here :dies:

2 hours ago, Anthem said:

so I don’t know why you’d expect me to blindly vote for him, when just hours before you were making a case for his defense. You can’t applaud people for starting conversations, then get upset with them if the conversation includes you. I’m not actively rallying against you or anything either, I just had my suspicions. Also, it is kind of weird that you got that Mariah power two days in a row, and keep using it as a reason why you shouldn’t be voted against. It almost feels like a convenience for you at this point.

I’m not even going to entertain the Psycho thing. He just died, why would I NOT mention him? :rip: Yes, there were other people you mentioned and I have some suspicions about them too, but they are still in the game.

And I Oop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

anthem kinda won here sorry miguel. although well, if you name 4 people in mafia you're sus of there's bound to be some town.

my brain isn't working very well today. based on what i read these last pages my biggest sus right now is auburn. also how fruity tried to clear him.

so gift wrap auburn

2 hours ago, Dessy said:

Auburn was killed by a gifted gun. Auburn was...

10 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

my brain isn't working very well today. based on what i read these last pages my biggest sus right now is auburn. also how fruity tried to clear him.

so gift wrap auburn

You're delusional, you're delusional

14 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

at the same time mafia silencing theirs is a VERY common tactic (youre not silenced ik, but its the closest we have here)

You a mom and pop, I'm a corporation
I'm the press conference, you a conversation

10 minutes ago, miguel said:

You're delusional, you're delusional

let me crawl into a hole and die

im not completely sold on miguel vs anthem. both make good points against each other tbh. moreso anthem against miguel, but that ****** keeps getting muted. so im going with the 3rd option that is gift wrap chiidish . may not be a strong case but i see a lot of similarities with touya and i dont like them.

Chile not NOah pushing this fatbox narrative when it was day 1 and it's clear I wasn't being serious (since I had voted miguel at that point like :skull:)

This is very weird behaviour and I would lynch miss NOah if it wasn't for the fact that I've been knew miguel and touya were mafia since day 2 (well I wasn't sure but touya being mafia confirmed it for me)

Gift wrap Miguel 

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

im not completely sold on miguel vs anthem

and we can’t even discuss it anymore, because he’s muted again and can’t communicate. I don’t like the idea of us following his charts, because he will always mark himself as “Confirmed Town” and we shouldn’t just accept that. But he also has made some good arguments.

I’m not going to vote for him today, because I’d like to talk to him tonight (assuming I don’t get lynched lol)

Not sure who I should vote for, though. I kinda feel like town is outnumbered at this point.. we have lost a lot of people.

15 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

agreed on chiidish tho. haven't really noticed anything based on his gameplay, but his tallies are a bit sus. i do remmeber him doing the same thing touya did d1, which was to be like "oh i never vote D1 but this time i have to!" and ended up voting for fierce, like touya.

I never said anything along the lines of my past 'No lynch' days being associated with why I'm lynching someone, I simply pointed out that it's was weird that you guys were going No Lynch in December of 2020 especially since most of the last games town has won recently (since Greek God mafia when legend Evy literally caught Touya Day as mafia for no lynching) have started with a D1 lynch (you can also see my last 3/4 games since then I've not No Lynched).

And to clarify my specific reasoning for voting FiercE was because at the time I didn't agree with the Miguel wagon and I thought it better to vote for someone inactive.

11 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

im not completely sold on miguel vs anthem. both make good points against each other tbh. moreso anthem against miguel, but that ****** keeps getting muted. so im going with the 3rd option that is gift wrap chiidish . may not be a strong case but i see a lot of similarities with touya and i dont like them.

Wish I had 20 million hours to caress you
And undress you, to be continued

So proud he's by my side

Gift Wrap Chiidish

4 minutes ago, Anthem said:

and we can’t even discuss it anymore, because he’s muted again and can’t communicate. I don’t like the idea of us following his charts, because he will always mark himself as “Confirmed Town” and we shouldn’t just accept that. But he also has made some good arguments.

I’m not going to vote for him today, because I’d like to talk to him tonight (assuming I don’t get lynched lol)

Not sure who I should vote for, though. I kinda feel like town is outnumbered at this point.. we have lost a lot of people.

Why you wasting your time?

Seeing right through you like you're bathing in Windex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.