Magical Christmas Mafia - Christmas Day: Misfit Yules Win!

Dessy

so I feel good about OP being town, I kinda feel good about moki too even though he didn’t vote for Anthem, he was one of the leaders of the touya vote iirc. 

Day 2 Vote Tally 

PinkBox (11) - Miguel, worldwide angel,  touya kinomoto, Anthem, Taylucifer, Noah, Fruity, Guero, Daylight, Sanguine, Chiidish
touya kinomoto (7) - fiercE, mokitsu, Overprotected,  Lucky#17, Auburn, PinkBox, Touch It
Auburn (2) - luckystrike, Psycho
Miguel (1) - Rence

Not Voted/Invalid Vote (2) 
Wondy, Rotunda 

I can’t color code cause I’m on mobile but looking at the pinkbox votes, he has quite a few mafia votes there (touya, anthem, fruity) so I’d say anyone who voted after touya is suspicious. Our other 2 suspects Guero and Chiidish are both there so that’s interesting :oh: I feel that Noah might be good, since he voted right when he was subbed in and I haven’t analyzed his other votes, but based on this tally only, my main suspects are looking like Guero, Chiidish, Taylucifer, Sanguine and Rence for his random Miguel vote (still have to analyze the other tallies tho)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Overprotected

Day 3 Vote Tally 

touya kinomoto (9) - Noah, fiercE, Daylight, Lucky#17, Auburn, mokitsu, Miguel, Rotunda, Overprotected
Miguel (7) - Touch It, Sanguine, Anthem, Guero, Chiidish, worldwide angel, Wondy
Auburn (1) - luckystrike

Yet to vote/Invalid Votes (2)-
touya kinomoto, Taylucifer 

Day 4 Vote Tally - 

Anthem (6) - luckystrike, Wondy, Noah,  Taylucifer, Guero, Chiidish, Overprotected, Sanguine
Guero (3) - mokitsu, Touch It, Anthem
Luckystrike (1) - Lucky#17

Yet to Vote (2) - 
Rotunda, worldwide angel

Guero, Chiidish and Sanguine all voted for touya (Taylucifer missed the vote along with touya :mandown:) then all 4 voted for Anthem, joining the vote quite late, maybe trying to clear their name, so I’m gonna speculate that mafia teams have at least 4 members it’d look something like:

the Yules or whatever: touya, guero?, chiidish?, MAYBE Sanguine or MAYBE Taylucifer

the Songbirds: Anthem, Fruity, MAYBE Sanguine, and ???? maybe worldwide angel? maybe Touch It due to his Miguel/Guero votes matching with Anthem’s

11 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

:byeflop: you should've used this though

:WAP: 

Wait TEA

33 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

Guero, Chiidish and Sanguine all voted for touya (Taylucifer missed the vote along with touya :mandown:) then all 4 voted for Anthem, joining the vote quite late, maybe trying to clear their name, so I’m gonna speculate that mafia teams have at least 4 members it’d look something like:

the Yules or whatever: touya, guero?, chiidish?, MAYBE Sanguine or MAYBE Taylucifer

the Songbirds: Anthem, Fruity, MAYBE Sanguine, and ???? maybe worldwide angel? maybe Touch It due to his Miguel/Guero votes matching with Anthem’s

honestly im sus of guero and touch it. nick's voting/post history gives very much "i asked in the mafia general who to vote for" :rip: (no shade)

i know i started the anti-anthem/guero wagon and that makes me automatically a biT sus but you'd think a townie that isn't much active would vote for the biggest wagon and the most sus person - anthem's - and not vote for someone who only had one vote at the point, without explaining. and well, the next vote for guero being a confirmed mafia doesn't help his case.

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

honestly im sus of guero and touch it. nick's voting/post history gives very much "i asked in the mafia general who to vote for" :rip: (no shade)

i know i started the anti-anthem/guero wagon and that makes me automatically a biT sus but you'd think a townie that isn't much active would vote for the biggest wagon and the most sus person - anthem's - and not vote for someone who only had one vote at the point, without explaining. and well, the next vote for guero being a confirmed mafia doesn't help his case.

yeah you not voting for anthem made me raise an eyebrow but honestly there’s a lot of people way more sus than you and also your 2 votes for touya kind of clear you in my books (for now) 

omg... :rip: 

i thought i had more time :deadbanana: 

2 hours ago, luckystrike said:

wait I was rereading this and I meant “guero, Chiidish and sanguine all voted for Miguel” not touya kii

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

let me take my *i** back :coffee2:

Do not post while I write up the story. If you post I'm DQing you. 

Having a bit of an emergency atm. So results may not be posted until :30. In the meantime, this thread remains closed. 

Night 4 Story/Results

The Mafias Strike Back

tenor.gif?itemid=15816677

Mokitsu was on the run. She lost her husband only hours earlier. It felt like all the world was hunting her down. Mokitsu happened upon some strange, dark land. It seemed like the ideal cover but when the snow came down, she recognized a city. “Whoville.” She panicked for out came the remaining Misfit Yules. They struck her down, further eliminating the North Pole of their core powers. Can anyone stop these misfits, now released unto the lands? 

---

Mariah Carey arrived in Jerusalem. Her mission? Saint Lucky#17. With the villainious Mr. Grinch gone and Santa Claus eliminated, she turned her eyes on the biblical trio with one of them already eliminated earlier. She caught a grieving Lucky#17 and used her magic to eliminate him.  Now she turns her sight on his wife. 

@mokitsu has been killed by the Yules. Mokitsu was...

Spoiler

a7qCma9.png

mokitsu was a member of Town!

@Lucky#17 has been killed by the Songbirds. Lucky#17 was...

Spoiler

I8QNPwU.png

Lucky#17 was a member of Town!

It is now Day 5. You have 23 hours to submit a valid vote.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20201215T18&p0=197&msg=End+of+Day+5+(Super+Festive+Edition)&font=cursive&csz=1

11 players remain. Vote wisely. 

@Rotunda  @Overprotected  @Guero @Taylucifer @Sanguine  @luckystrike @Chiidish  @worldwide angel  @wondy  @Touch It @Noah

Day 4 Vote Tally - 

Anthem (6) - luckystrike, Wondy, Noah,  Taylucifer, Guero, Chiidish, Overprotected, Sanguine

Guero (3) - mokitsu, Touch ItAnthem

Luckystrike (1) - Lucky#17

Yet to Vote (2) - 
Rotunda, worldwide angel

Day 3 Vote Tally 

touya kinomoto (9) - Noah, fiercE, Daylight, Lucky#17, Auburn, mokitsu, Miguel, Rotunda, Overprotected
Miguel (7) - Touch It, Sanguine, Anthem, Guero, Chiidish, worldwide angel, Wondy
Auburn (1) - luckystrike

Yet to vote/Invalid Votes (2)-
touya kinomoto, Taylucifer 

Songbirds: Fruity, Anthem

Yules: touya

Townies: mokitsu, Lucky#17, fiercE, miguel, Daylight

Suspected Yules (makes sense since they voted together to get rid of Anthem, a Songbird, and didn’t vote for touya, a Yule): Taylucifer, Guero, Chiidish, Sanguine

Suspected Songbirds: Touch It

Day 2 Vote Tally 

PinkBox (11) - miguel, worldwide angel,  touya, Anthem, Taylucifer, Noah, Fruity, Guero, Daylight, Sanguine, Chiidish
touya (7) - fiercE, mokitsu, Overprotected,  Lucky#17, Auburn (3P), PinkBox,

Touch It
Auburn (2) - luckystrike, Psycho
miguel (1) - Rence

Not Voted/Invalid Vote (2) 
Wondy, Rotunda 

All 4 suspected Yules and touya confirmed Yule voting for PinkBox :mandown: 

Looking at the tallies I might consider Rotunda, worldwide angel and wondy as the other 3 suspected Songbirds (assuming its 5 people per team)

This is so close to ending :deadbanana: 

I'm torn between guero, chiidish or touch it lemme do some reading :zach: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.