Magical Christmas Mafia - Christmas Day: Misfit Yules Win!

Dessy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Overprotected

Inch resting. Suddenly Pinkbox threw ha vote on me. Suspicious enough.

Gift wrap PinkBox

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

Inch resting. Suddenly Pinkbox threw ha vote on me. Suspicious enough.

Gift wrap PinkBox

Please, if I was trying to blend in with everyone, I've been doing absolutely terrible at that 

Psycho

@Noah has subbed in for @Enzolorenzo

I'm not sure what happened to the user but I assumed they got busy or something. Oh well. 

Gift wrap Pinkbox

I don’t like the whole “we have the votes to be majority, let’s vote this way!” mindset, and PB was pretty quick to jump on that train after Lucky submitted his vote with that exact reasoning. Touya may be a little suspicious, but at least his posts have substance that help add to the scope of the story for now.

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

PLS Noah is always the impostor in Among Us and always kills me

Gift Wrap Noah

I- 

I’ll catch up later, but for now... Gift Wrap PinkBox

3 minutes ago, Anthem said:

Gift wrap Pinkbox

I don’t like the whole “we have the votes to be majority, let’s vote this way!” mindset, and PB was pretty quick to jump on that train after Lucky submitted his vote with that exact reasoning. Touya may be a little suspicious, but at least his posts have substance that help add to the scope of the story for now.

That's a fair critique. No one else besides Miguel/PB/touya had really caught my eye with their posts though & it would've been dumb to have done a "No Gift Wrap" again.

plsss y'all are dumb, would a mafia be the loudest person for no reason :coffee:

I'm just a normal townie so it's boring, I'm just being messy and having fun :gaycat6: So I don't really care if I die either, but the lynches are dumb, unless some are mafia and don't want loud people talking :gaycat6:

I understand Touya since I lynched him but some others :gaycat6:

Just now, Lucky#17 said:

That's a fair critique. No one else besides Miguel/PB/touya had really caught my eye with their posts though & it would've been dumb to have done a "No Gift Wrap" again.

I get that, there isn’t much else to go off of right now anyway. Your reasoning is sound considering the information we have. Both options are sus - but PB just seems like they are trolling and joining random trains, while avoiding any productive discussions.

Then again, I don’t know PB as well as you guys, so it’s always possible I’m just misreading him. :dancehall:

Day 2 Vote Tally - https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20201211T06&p0=197&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

PinkBox (6) - Miguel, worldwide angel,  touya kinomoto, Anthem, Taylucifer, Noah
touya kinomoto (3) - fiercE, mokitsu, Overprotected, 
Noah (1) - PinkBox

Not Voted/Invalid Vote (13) 
Daylight, wondy, Touch It, Rotunda, Auburn, Lucky#17, Rence,, luckystrike, Sanguine, Guero, Psycho, Chiidish,, Fruity

Let me know if there is any error

I mean... it's hard to have productive discussions when y'all *****s all decided to no lynch round 1

2jYn8pb.thumb.gif.2d100664ec9d28376b1482

Idk who to vote so lemme Gift Wrap Touya to keep things interesting

miguel and auburn both mafia me thinks since auburn said “let’s hope mafia kills miguel tonight” in night 1 which is weird cause miguel could be mafia and auburn assumed he isn’t.... miguel obviously didn’t die and instead he got mariah’d which might’ve been a mafia tactic to clear him and auburn obviously knew mighell wasn’t dying so he wanted town credit with that statement, also auburn didn’t even vote for miguel so why would he want him to get killed by mafia 

The way I see it, Miguel is clearly under some kind of power / “spell” so I don’t really consider his actions today as “acting up” in any way. In my eyes it seems he’s trying his best to communicate ?

I personally KIND OF see why fiercE might think touya was sus with his day 1 lynch, but also not really. I too lynched fiercE late in the day... not because it was a bandwagon (he was actually behind in the votes), but because there were 3 lynch options (Miguel, fierce, no lynch)... both players being infinitely better options than lynching nobody- and I’d rather lynch a comparatively inactive player than an active one.

As such, and having explained this to PinkBox, I don’t really see why he continues to gift wrap Miguel for barely any reason just because he decided to embody Mooriah? :michael:

However I do find it highly plausible that from Pinkbox’s perspective he is just being messy to get the game going cause yeh.... day 1 no lynch was not it ! 

Anyways slightly reluctantly I will lynch PinkBox but not set in stone about it. Someone gotta go though!

1 minute ago, Lucky#17 said:

I Gift Wrap'd touya.

omg

9 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

miguel and auburn both mafia me thinks since auburn said “let’s hope mafia kills miguel tonight” in night 1 which is weird cause miguel could be mafia and auburn assumed he isn’t.... miguel obviously didn’t die and instead he got mariah’d which might’ve been a mafia tactic to clear him and auburn obviously knew mighell wasn’t dying so he wanted town credit with that statement, also auburn didn’t even vote for miguel so why would he want him to get killed by mafia 

What is this 200 IQ logic

Auburn seems kinda fishy to me too so

Unlynch Touya

Lynch Auburn

Day 2 Vote Tally - https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20201211T06&p0=197&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

PinkBox (7) - Miguel, worldwide angel,  touya kinomoto, Anthem, Taylucifer, Noah, Fruity
touya kinomoto (4) - fiercE, mokitsu, Lucky#17, Overprotected

Auburn (2) - luckystrike, Psycho
Noah (1) - PinkBox

Not Voted/Invalid Vote (13) 
Daylight, wondy, Touch It, Rotunda, Auburn, Rence, Sanguine, Guero, Chiidish

I hate tallies. 

2 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

Well the first part could be true, but could also be a reach. The last part however... inch resting

1 minute ago, luckystrike said:

why are y’all even lynching the pig wait I’m confused 

he won’t let up on lynching Miguel. I get wanting to lynch someone for info but he was very adamant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.