Magical Christmas Mafia - Christmas Day: Misfit Yules Win!

Dessy

the mafia need to do me a solid and take out a certain constant no lyncher

2jYn8pb.thumb.gif.2d100664ec9d28376b1482

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Dessy

• mokitsu

• Overprotected

11 minutes ago, Anthem said:

Hopefully townies with powers will share some of their findings. It’s not just the mafia who get to do stuff during the night. :fan:

That's a bad idea because then mafia will put a target on the person who shared info + potentially gives mafia an opportunity for a triple kill (if that's happening this season)

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

That's a bad idea because then mafia will put a target on the person who shared info + potentially gives mafia an opportunity for a triple kill (if that's happening this season)

wait, what’s a triple kill? I’ve only played this once, and was a townie with no powers that died the first day. :rip: Like, if we lynch a townie and then both mafias also get a townsperson?

32 minutes ago, Psycho said:

What exactly are we going to go off of on Day 2 with a Day 1 No Lynch? Think girls

Dessy

Lynch the no lynchers

4 minutes ago, Anthem said:

wait, what’s a triple kill? I’ve only played this once, and was a townie with no powers that died the first day. :rip: Like, if we lynch a townie and then both mafias also get a townsperson?

Ok so based on the OP i dont think there's a triple kill this szn cc: @Dessy BUT when it existed it meant that if the mafia knew/suspected of 3 townie's roles they could submit their names and respective roles and all 3 would die at once during that night phase. basically we couldn't hint or reveal info because of it.

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Ok so based on the OP i dont think there's a triple kill this szn cc: @Dessy BUT when it existed it meant that if the mafia knew/suspected of 3 townie's roles they could submit their names and respective roles and all 3 would die at once during that night phase. basically we couldn't hint or reveal info because of it.

Oh :toofunny2: hopefully the roles not being made public means that won’t be a thing.

No triple kill this game since there isn't really a need for anti-claim kill. 

Just now, Dessy said:

No triple kill this game since there isn't really a need for anti-claim kill. 

why not?

59 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Y'all are so boring

Dessy

48 minutes ago, Psycho said:

What exactly are we going to go off of on Day 2 with a Day 1 No Lynch? Think girls

Dessy

Likeeee...

2 minutes ago, miguel said:

why not?

because no one can claim to be a name on a list :rip: 

16 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Lynch the no lynchers

Weren’t you just asking me why we should lynch fiercE? Why would you rather lynch miguel? SUS

Lynch fiercE

4 minutes ago, Guero said:

why the change to fiercE? :priceless: 

Because it’s better to lynch someone inactive than active 

5 minutes ago, Posh Spice said:

not day 1 no lynch

have yall learned nothing from past games

Dessy

!!!!

I'm sorry... but the way me and Touya got dragged for supporting No Lynch in the past

only for y'all to vote No Lynch here

Never change ATRL mafia :toofunny2:

I love how the voting logic here. Why Me the person who is inactive since Sunday when the last update there are still 4 people who hasn't voted yet.

If I do go out, just watch the last minute switches from No Lynch to me it seems like they talked about this outside the thread. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.