Saweetie f/ Doja Cat - "Best Friend"

dangerousalex

On 11/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, Khamis said:

Sis... if were being honest.... I live for Doja and you can check my post history for receipts I mean how can you not shes literally a star. I dragged bc you dragged :rip:

But it frustrates me bc she has so many low profile features out that she should have passed on. Anne Marie, Bebe Rexha, and potentially Saweetie which muddy the waters to her hit potential. Ppl get features to get hits.... what is the value if her features arent producing that? (Not at her hand at all)

but also....dont call me racist bc i made the comparison :rip:

Ok, she should be a little more choosy with her features but at least she got to outshine Bebe Rexha and give that song the only breath of life it had.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:35 PM, brooklyndaddy said:

I agree with you... it devalues her in a way

These features are how she’s getting exposure. Doja Cat is going on these songs to prove how she slays pop and hip hop. She raps and she sings. She’s a star outshining a lot of these girls she’s featuring on. 

Saweetie x Doja Cat is one of the best pairings of new artists imaginable. They play with similar styles, but have very different sounds. Both of them are going to push and support each other to make a good song.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• dangerousalex

• FAN

• nooniebao

• 1 month later...
dangerousalex

this should officially be out this friday if they haven't changed the date again! :celestial5:

nooniebao
20 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

this should officially be out this friday if they haven't changed the date again! :celestial5:

Pre-save link is now live!

nooniebao
23 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

out on Thursday according to ENews!

Do we know if they filmed a music video for this? 

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I read on a thread here that the vid took a few days so there should be one coming

dangerousalex
4 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

yes Saweetie confirmed herself when the song first leaked

dabunique
14 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

it's the SMASHA for me :WAP: 

this ****in slays

ugh they both look so good

GardenPanty
4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

The whole mv is out in my country's apple music :rip: 

:skull:

so apparently this is coming at 6PM ET. not sure if the video is being released at the same time too :coffee2:

dabunique
30 minutes ago, raven said:

so apparently this is coming at 6PM ET. not sure if the video is being released at the same time too :coffee2:

gurl ... for dat leave it at midnight for a whole full week of streams and airplay lol

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

gurl ... for dat leave it at midnight for a whole full week of streams and airplay lol

i think they release it a few hours early to build up hype. they should wait till tomorrow release the video tho 

i still haven't listened, but i can't wait to be slain whew