• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangerousalex

• dabunique

• professor2000

• chaneloberlin

1 minute ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Is this for Saweetie's album do we know?

maybe Saweetie is announcing the album since BTTS is doing so well.

Tinashegrande6
2 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

I hope so, she's been teasing it for long enough...

I have to say, I didn't love BTTS so I hope she's not singing again on this one. This collab has the potential to be great so let's see.

Sweet Sexy Savage

Tinychat scandal really messed with Doja’s current state of her career :rip:

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage
dangerousalex
2 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Is this for Saweetie's album do we know?

2 hours ago, EarStyle said:

1 hour ago, TheFameMonster said:

Hopefully it's a Saweetie song :celestial3:

it is. for her debut album “Pretty Bitch Music”, she revealed Doja was a collab on the album in an interview months ago. there was also a snippet that leaked a while ago called “Birthday” and it was Saweetie feat. Doja & Tyga. Let’s hope Tyga got axed! :coffee:

-

51 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Tinychat scandal really messed with Doja’s current state of her career :rip:

she said her 3rd album is done and she’s waiting for her team to let her drop the lead single. she’s smart for waiting until megan dropped her album & christmas freeze is over. The new year will be perfect for her to launch the era and her doing these award show performances and collabs is a way to keep her name in the news i guess.

26 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

it is. for her debut album “Pretty Bitch Music”, she revealed Doja was a collab on the album in an interview months ago. there was also a snippet that leaked a while ago called “Birthday” and it was Saweetie feat. Doja & Tyga. Let’s hope Tyga got axed! :coffee:

-

she said her 3rd album is done and she’s waiting for her team to let her drop the lead single. she’s smart for waiting until megan dropped her album & christmas freeze is over. The new year will be perfect for her to launch the era and her doing these award show performances and collabs is a way to keep her name in the news i guess.

she should launch the new era after the Grammys.

4 hours ago, Khamis said:

Oh no Doja. Not another flop collab? Her collabs must be worth $12 at this point

Your kpop faves are literally listening to Doja Cat for inspiration and you’re in here randomly trashing her. Kinda ironic and weird.

3 hours ago, BGXKB said:

Your kpop faves are literally listening to Doja Cat for inspiration and you’re in here randomly trashing her. Kinda ironic and weird.

Screaming 

5 hours ago, BGXKB said:

Hmm I think my faves are taking the inspiration from the originator. Nicki. Kind of hard to follow a follower wouldnt you say so?

Also where was the lie in what I said? Which of her features were even a semi hit? If you can answer that question, I’ll apologize for everything.

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

Hmm I think my faves are taking the inspiration from the originator. Nicki. Kind of hard to follow a follower wouldnt you say so?

Also where was the lie in what I said? Which of her features were even a semi hit? If you can answer that question, I’ll apologize for everything.

Doja Cat has her own unique style and flows. She is a unique and original artist in every way and someone who was already a major influencer in music before she even released her debut album. She’s literally been making music for at least 6 years now.

Comparing Doja Cat to Nicki Minaj is lowkey so racist like what does their music have in common? Is it because Nicki featured on Say So? Is it because she explicitly named Minaj as an inspiration and now haters simply say that she’s just a copy of Nicki Minaj which ironically exposes the fact that they’ve never even actually listened to her music?

Saweetie said “Kitty pretty so I call the cat Doja” in her 2020 single “Pretty Bitch Freestyle” which is to say that Doja has already inspired Saweetie and that by itself solidifies Doja Cat as a main attraction name brand star and a musical leader, innovator, and revolutionary. Doja Cat is an artist.

Her music might really already be better than Nicki Minaj’s but apparently you’ll never know that.

:celestial3:

37 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Doja Cat has her own unique style and flows. She is a unique and original artist in every way and someone who was already a major influencer in music before she even released her debut album. She’s literally been making music for at least 6 years now.

Comparing Doja Cat to Nicki Minaj is lowkey so racist like what does their music have in common? Is it because Nicki featured on Say So? Is it because she explicitly named Minaj as an inspiration and now haters simply say that she’s just a copy of Nicki Minaj which ironically exposes the fact that they’ve never even actually listened to her music?

Saweetie said “Kitty pretty so I call the cat Doja” in her 2020 single “Pretty Bitch Freestyle” which is to say that Doja has already inspired Saweetie and that by itself solidifies Doja Cat as a main attraction name brand star and a musical leader, innovator, and revolutionary. Doja Cat is an artist.

Her music might really already be better than Nicki Minaj’s but apparently you’ll never know that.

:celestial3:

Sis... if were being honest.... I live for Doja and you can check my post history for receipts I mean how can you not shes literally a star. I dragged bc you dragged :rip:

But it frustrates me bc she has so many low profile features out that she should have passed on. Anne Marie, Bebe Rexha, and potentially Saweetie which muddy the waters to her hit potential. Ppl get features to get hits.... what is the value if her features arent producing that? (Not at her hand at all)

but also....dont call me racist bc i made the comparison :rip:

Edited by Khamis
Edit
brooklyndaddy
46 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Sis... if were being honest.... I live for Doja and you can check my post history for receipts I mean how can you not shes literally a star. I dragged bc you dragged :rip:

But it frustrates me bc she has so many low profile features out that she should have passed on. Anne Marie, Bebe Rexha, and potentially Saweetie which muddy the waters to her hit potential. Ppl get features to get hits.... what is the value if her features arent producing that? (Not at her hand at all)

but also....dont call me racist bc i made the comparison :rip:

I agree with you... it devalues her in a way

18 hours ago, EarStyle said:

As she should. We've been waiting for far too long for her album to drop. 

15 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

-

Wasn't their also a meg, doja and French collab that was suppose to drop? 

5 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Not really. She's still relatively new and isn't in any position exactly to be turning down any offers. 

6 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I mean she's kind've doing the same thing Nicki did at the start of her career and clearly that didn't devalue Nicki so :rip: