• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Delirious

If this is a change in direction from the ABSOLUTE BOPS that she has been serving.... I'm gonna rage.  Give us the album of gay pop bangers sis!

2 hours ago, raven said:

is epic finally going to invest in her or are we getting another mismanaged single? 

Epic's investment is not the problem now. It's their fault her debut wasn't bigger, with their awful single choices, scrapping all the highlights and not releasing any singles for over a year, but they're doing fine now. They sent Wow to radio (the 4th song from this project to be sent) the moment it showed signs of taking off, did the remix to give the song a boost, had a video shot and booked 3 performances. It's not their fault none of that helped the song. Something isn't clicking.

I hope this song is her comeback on the charts. I'm rooting for her

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

Epic's investment is not the problem now. It's their fault her debut wasn't bigger, with their awful single choices, scrapping all the highlights and not releasing any singles for over a year, but they're doing fine now. They sent Wow to radio (the 4th song from this project to be sent) the moment it showed signs of taking off, did the remix to give the song a boost, had a video shot and booked 3 performances. It's not their fault none of that helped the song. Something isn't clicking.

What 4 songs? RML? ATT? Wow? 

if they knew Wow was gonna be used in the Netflix movie then why release LML so short before the Netflix movie???? And not just focus on Wow?

why not release the Wow remix same day as movie premiere along with the video? Plus the song wasn’t on any playlist not even the remix was playlisted when it was a new song 

Just now, Gabe² said:

What 4 songs? RML? ATT? Wow? 

if they knew Wow was gonna be used in the Netflix movie then why release LML so short before the Netflix movie???? And not just focus on Wow?

why not release the Wow remix same day as movie premiere along with the video? Plus the song wasn’t on any playlist not even the remix was playlisted when it was a new song 

RML, ATT, Love Me Land and Wow

Love Me Land was flopping on streaming and getting negative updates on radio when they decided to make the switch to Wow. They probably wouldn't have focused on Wow, especially with the mediocre spike it got from a relatively unknown movie, if the actual single was doing better.

6 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

RML, ATT, Love Me Land and Wow

Love Me Land was flopping on streaming and getting negative updates on radio when they decided to make the switch to Wow. They probably wouldn't have focused on Wow, especially with the mediocre spike it got from a relatively unknown movie, if the actual single was doing better.

I mean they only promote one song per year so that’s not really trying much 

2018: RML

2019: ATT

2020: LML/Wow (because the movie)

epic sucks and Zara should focus on Europe 

UK ditched her after she ditched them for the US

4 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

What highlights did they scrap? I agree. The hiatus. This hit and run mentality they have with her releases. Ruin My Life did great and was a promising start. Things started to get sloppy after that. DWAB wasn't promoted and got that random cheap video. Wow showed promise from the gates but they kept going back and forth on what to do with it. ATT deserved better. Wow a song was already released should've been promoted and focused as a single when it first came out and had ties with an ad. Piggybacking off it over a year later was messy. The remix was unecessary. It just needed a proper video and promo because by then the damage and decline was done to her overall. She deserves more. I hope that she is able to get her album out next year.

99sandthe2000s
12 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

She'll have her own version of this Brandy's classic

my first thought when I read the title .... fingers crossed that it does well for her.

I like Zara and it's been a shame the way her singles have failed these last 2 years.

All the Time was so good & truly deserved to be a hit.

Mr. Blue_Shirt
16 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

my first thought when I read the title .... fingers crossed that it does well for her.

I like Zara and it's been a shame the way her singles have failed these last 2 years.

All the Time was so good & truly deserved to be a hit.

Yeah she released great bops last year but her not releasing albums or EPs really hurt her commercially dd

Breathe On Moi
10 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

how did she afford the feature? maybe the label actually cares this time

Is Young Thug still expensive? 

Anywho she already has amazing singles that she just ignored. Hoping this works out 

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Is Young Thug still expensive? 

Anywho she already has amazing singles that she just ignored. Hoping this works out 

imo yes, he is definitely in high demand.

Tbh, they should just put out this damn album.

Its gonna be a sophomore slump , we have seen it coming for months and months now.

After she drops it, she should leave Epic.

Im SURE there are other labels who would love to have her, she has everything needed for stardom.

She just needs good strategizing.

5 hours ago, HOD said:

Tbh, they should just put out this damn album.

Its gonna be a sophomore slump , we have seen it coming for months and months now.

After she drops it, she should leave Epic.

Im SURE there are other labels who would love to have her, she has everything needed for stardom.

She just needs good strategizing.

Isn't she contracted for 3 albums though 🤔 

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Isn't she contracted for 3 albums though 🤔 

Have no idea but she should try to find a way out of that deal.

Its hurting her brand.

• 3 weeks later...

Some things are coming very soon!

This single coming around last week of December - it's a catchy bop! You will hear it before the release though along with another album track and One Bullet (which is also on the album, WOW too)

23 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Some things are coming very soon!

This single coming around last week of December - it's a catchy bop! You will hear it before the release though along with another album track and One Bullet (which is also on the album, WOW too)

What about the album pre-order is coming soon? :clown: