• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Delirious

MississippiZara
30 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This is horrendous :rip: it’s so bad that I kind of feel bad for her, like they really have her in the studio forcing her to sing the most watered down bull**** over a disjointed instrumental that sounds like an Ariana reject that was hit by a truck and then add this awful rent-a-rapper verse that is Miley Cyrus Dead Petz Level blatantly stupid. 

“I don’t got time to be lying like a rug” has to be the worst lyric I’ve heard in a long time :deadbanana4: but then  again this girl has a song with the lyric “I don’t wanna shower, don’t care if I stink” :ace: 

this song sounds like it was passed between about 7 seven different writers and producers before the final product was completed

This was all so aggressive lol 

SpaceOddity

What kind of Ariana rip off? :skull: It's cute though but yeah, the club/dance material suits her better. 

brooklyndaddy
36 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

This was all so aggressive lol 

I know, I'm just very disappointed because I used to love her music (Uncover, a lot of So Good) but she really lost me in the past couple years. The only song I've liked from her is ATT and LML is just okay but besides that... she's fallen off, personally

It's like she has zero artistic identity. Rooting for her though

Edited by brooklyndaddy
Lady Claire

The bridge is the best part of it but the mixing on this song is really bad. Like awfully bad, sounds like a audio rip from a YT vid with 244p quality and this is annoying me somehow. I think this is my main problem

I thought it was from my rip but the preview on Apple Music NZ sounds the same so is the m4a iTunes rip file i downloaded

O9BIxh7.gif

whatyouwant_

#4 on New Music Friday Australia

Really nice position, even higher than RML. Hopefully some nice positions across Europe too, let's see.

Lady Claire
5 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

#4 on New Music Friday Australia

Really nice position, even higher than RML. Hopefully some nice positions across Europe too, let's see.

I hope they put on TTH even if it's on the low positions

O9BIxh7.gif

whatyouwant_
Just now, Lady Claire said:

I hope they put on TTH even if it's on the low positions

O9BIxh7.gif

We can only hope and pray, RML was her last song there. But if they are really aiming to put an album, who knows. 

O9BIxh7.gif

IDON'TWANNATALKABOUTLOVE 

I don't know how to feel about this, and I loved Love Me Land

josesuxx

The mixing on her vocals sounds weird but the melody is very cute :heart: it doesn’t sound like it fits on the same album as Love Me Land though :rip:

whatyouwant_

New Music Friday Playlists

Sweden #1
Denmark #2
Norway #2
Germany #3
Finland: #3

Hungary #3

Switzerland #3
Australia: #4
Poland #4
Italy #4
France #6
Netherlands #15

Yas, nice position in Europe. Germany :clap3:

Scandinavia always on her side.

josesuxx

I listened to Love Me Land right after this and the downgrade :weeps: she’s never gonna release something as good as it  

NumbFentyStan

On first listen, very cute song! Not obsessed with it yet and I don't like it as much as her other recent singles, but it has room to grow on me.

I understand why it's a single, but it's still nowhere near her strongest. Hopefully I'll change my mind after a couple listens though!

josesuxx
5 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

Video in 17 hours. 

So this was filmed recently, right? She filmed a video with blood involved when LML was filmed too if I remember correctly 

MississippiZara

Zara has liked a few tweets about the album pre order coming tomorrow. ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING YALL

1 minute ago, MississippiZara said:

14 tracks on the physical!!!!!! Check her responses to me lol 

ok we might win today!