Jump to content

Zara Larsson f/ Young Thug - "Talk About Love"


calvinharrisfan

Recommended Posts

whatyouwant_
2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

 

What are other smashes that they passed on for Zara? The missed opportunities they had scrapping Wanna and Permission like... 💀 Sweet Melody is pure pop perfection 💙 

 

"This Is What You Came For" and "Closer", i don't know if its really true but maybe any insider here can confirm it or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lady Claire

    51

  • whatyouwant_

    46

  • MississippiZara

    35

  • Delirious

    21

MississippiZara
1 hour ago, whatyouwant_ said:

"This Is What You Came For" and "Closer", i don't know if its really true but maybe any insider here can confirm it or not.

I mean Zara herself said it about both of them so I’d say it’s true 

Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
13 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

I mean Zara herself said it about both of them so I’d say it’s true 

hmm, i was trying to remember if she already talked about it, thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
likefoxesdo

Slightly off-topic, but speaking of those songs that the fan mentioned in her comments...

 

Could someone please remind me what leaked songs we have from AFTER So Good (such as Smoke Rings)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
27 minutes ago, unino said:

lmao read the comment a fan called her out 

i hate these type of comments, it sounds like its all her fault that she doesn't release them and sounds rude.

Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
19 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

Slightly off-topic, but speaking of those songs that the fan mentioned in her comments...

 

Could someone please remind me what leaked songs we have from AFTER So Good (such as Smoke Rings)?

These are the one i can think of and the ones i have:

 

Stress

Move On

Hardcore

Bullets

I'm Like This

Back & Forth

Before You Broke Mine

Clean

Confession

Die For You

Follow You

Permission

Push Pull

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire

The snippet is cute but everything about this is giving me a So Good tea. But a lesser So Good.

 

The R&B vibes, the rent a rapper feature (even though Thug is relevant), the single cover which probably got the same aesthetic she's using for the album and maybe the last one released before the record.

 

I need to hear that chorus cause so far i think it'll be my least fav song but not bad by any means.

 

I'm kinda unsure if i want this to be a hit because if it flops Epic will pull the plug and let her release knowing she's going to flop... but if it becomes a smash then she'll remove all the previous droplets from the album and start making the record again based around TAL.

Just like happened with Camila when Havana smashed and suddenly the whole album concept was changed and redone with Frank Dukes during a few months

 

O9BIxh7.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire
37 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

These are the one i can think of and the ones i have:

 

Stress

Move On

Hardcore

Bullets

I'm Like This

Back & Forth

Before You Broke Mine

Clean

Confession

Die For You

Follow You

Permission

Push Pull

Die For You is so good... i hope it's on the japanese version of Poster Girl at least. Also Epic removed the song from the internet. I'm wondering if she's going to use it someday

 

O9BIxh7.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
likefoxesdo
48 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

These are the one i can think of and the ones i have:

 

Stress

Move On

Hardcore

Bullets

I'm Like This

Back & Forth

Before You Broke Mine

Clean

Confession

Die For You

Follow You

Permission

Push Pull

 

Thank you!! Do you know which ones were made during sessions after So Good (basically, Poster Girl "outtakes")?

I bolded the ones that I believe are So Good outtakes (and Bullets is much older than So Good, as far as I know).

Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
5 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

 

Thank you!! Do you know which ones were made during sessions after So Good (basically, Poster Girl "outtakes")?

I bolded the ones that I believe are So Good outtakes (and Bullets is much older than So Good, as far as I know).

hmm idk, i think most or all of them are from the So Good sessions or between So Good and Poster Girl.

The best one to answer that is @BlackoutZone

Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
26 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

The snippet is cute but everything about this is giving me a So Good tea. But a lesser So Good.

 

The R&B vibes, the rent a rapper feature (even though Thug is relevant), the single cover which probably got the same aesthetic she's using for the album and maybe the last one released before the record.

 

I need to hear that chorus cause so far i think it'll be my least fav song but not bad by any means.

 

I'm kinda unsure if i want this to be a hit because if it flops Epic will pull the plug and let her release knowing she's going to flop... but if it becomes a smash then she'll remove all the previous droplets from the album and start making the record again based around TAL.

Just like happened with Camila when Havana smashed and suddenly the whole album concept was changed and redone with Frank Dukes during a few months

 

O9BIxh7.gif

We must fear ZLuts

 

There's a slight chance for them to scrap everything again if this song smashes. Although i'm almost sure this will be So Good 2.0 but with without charting anywhere.

 

O9BIxh7.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

I'm not 100% sure buuuuuut:

 

1:

Move On

Bullets

 

So Good:

Back & Forth

Push Pull

Before You Broke Mine

Clean

Confession

Follow You

Permission

Hardcore

 

Poster Girl:

Die For You

Stress

 

and I have no idea about I'm Like This, but it's ~2017 so probs early PG sessions

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
likefoxesdo
11 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm not 100% sure buuuuuut:

 

1:

Move On

Bullets

 

So Good:

Back & Forth

Push Pull

Before You Broke Mine

Clean

Confession

Follow You

Permission

Hardcore

 

Poster Girl:

Die For You

Stress

 

and I have no idea about I'm Like This, but it's ~2017 so probs early PG sessions

 

 

Thank you so so much!! And is it true that Smoke Rings is 2019?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire

Do y'all know anything about this? I'm 99% sure it will go to someone else eventually but it sounds so good

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
6 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

 

Thank you so so much!! And is it true that Smoke Rings is 2019?

yes

2 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Do y'all know anything about this? I'm 99% sure it will go to someone else eventually but it sounds so good

 

 

and this is a So Good outtake called Tap Out, same session as Make That Money Girl

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire
16 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

and this is a So Good outtake called Tap Out, same session as Make That Money Girl

Thank you :heart2:

 

I hope this leaks in full someday, sounds so good

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SchmoodRing
6 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

"This Is What You Came For" and "Closer", i don't know if its really true but maybe any insider here can confirm it or not.

...she missed the opportunity to have a Calvin Harris and Chainsmokers collaboration 😢 omg poor Zara! She needs to link up with them again and revitalize her career asap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm not 100% sure buuuuuut:

 

1:

Move On

Bullets

 

So Good:

Back & Forth

Push Pull

Before You Broke Mine

Clean

Confession

Follow You

Permission

Hardcore

 

Poster Girl:

Die For You

Stress

 

and I have no idea about I'm Like This, but it's ~2017 so probs early PG sessions

 

Wait a minute Back And Forth is More And More by Twice? Mess. That song screamed smash. It's really unfortunate what's become of her career trajectory. Once this album drops whenever that maybe they really need to figure things out with and for her. Starting off with her attitude and persona. This #ihatemen and everything attitude she's had for the past couple of years I know has turned alot of people off. She started becoming known for alot of messy ****. She needs to grow out her hair and stick with strawberry blonde. It'd be in her best interest to stick with re establishing herself in European markets again and doing collaborations on the side for international purposes. Also she needs to book more MNEK sessions asap.

3 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

The snippet is cute but everything about this is giving me a So Good tea. But a lesser So Good.

 

The R&B vibes, the rent a rapper feature (even though Thug is relevant), the single cover which probably got the same aesthetic she's using for the album and maybe the last one released before the record.

 

I need to hear that chorus cause so far i think it'll be my least fav song but not bad by any means.

 

I'm kinda unsure if i want this to be a hit because if it flops Epic will pull the plug and let her release knowing she's going to flop... but if it becomes a smash then she'll remove all the previous droplets from the album and start making the record again based around TAL.

Just like happened with Camila when Havana smashed and suddenly the whole album concept was changed and redone with Frank Dukes during a few months

 

O9BIxh7.gif

This system is so messy. They better tack all of her droplets into the album at least so she can secure some streaming certifications. So Good was such a terrible song and single choice I'm hoping that Talk About Love actually does something for her.

3 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Die For You is so good... i hope it's on the japanese version of Poster Girl at least. Also Epic removed the song from the internet. I'm wondering if she's going to use it someday

 

O9BIxh7.gif

No country exclusive bull**** lol just tack it on the standard or the deluxe. Hopefully she does use it but knowing her luck it'll be given to someone else and be their hit.

 

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

yes

and this is a So Good outtake called Tap Out, same session as Make That Money Girl

Did it feature or said or is that a false title? Why is her luck such trash. She clearly has good material but it's never released under her name officially, mess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Permission and Before you broke mine being better than most of her released discography :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

The snippet is cute but everything about this is giving me a So Good tea. But a lesser So Good.

MTE

Link to post
Share on other sites
MississippiZara
6 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

The snippet is cute but everything about this is giving me a So Good tea. But a lesser So Good.

I get what you’re saying but tbf I feel like this seems like a BETTER So Good

 

I’m not against Zara doing r&b pop when it’s well done but So Good just wasn’t great

 

They’d be dumb to at least not try one more r&b pop song with Zara as this is what’s popular right now and she’s really only tried one with So Good (which again, was basic, short, repetitive, and had the most basic rent a rapper verse ever, even if I loved it at the time and still appreciate it from time to time) 

Edited by MississippiZara
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire
3 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

I get what you’re saying but tbf I feel like this seems like a BETTER So Good

 

I’m not against Zara doing r&b pop when it’s well done but So Good just wasn’t great

 

They’d be dumb to at least not try one more r&b pop song with Zara as this is what’s popular right now and she’s really only tried one with So Good (which again, was basic, short, repetitive, and had the most basic rent a rapper verse ever, even if I loved it at the time and still appreciate it from time to time) 

So Good was a grower to me. I first thought it was trash then i ended up loving it with time. TAL sounds cute but nothing special to me based on snippets, i hope i'm wrong so i will love it too

 

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

This system is so messy. They better tack all of her droplets into the album at least so she can secure some streaming certifications. So Good was such a terrible song and single choice I'm hoping that Talk About Love actually does something for her.

I don't think TAL will be doing anything because her dance-pop/europop songs flopped in Europe, imagine an R&B leaning one... but who knows. If they get their **** together by doing decent playlisting and having a TikTok viral maybe we might be into something.

 

A perfect situation would've been if she has her New Rules. A smash hit on the album after its release, so she'll smash again and we'll be fed with the album cause she released already. A win/win

 

O9BIxh7.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

...she missed the opportunity to have a Calvin Harris and Chainsmokers collaboration 😢 omg poor Zara! She needs to link up with them again and revitalize her career asap.

i sure would love a collaboration with Calvin but seems like the Chainsmokers guys are over. I think she should jump on a new hot DJ like Joel Corry, or Meduza (producers), Jax Jones, Sigala, idk.. at least she could regain some hype in the UK/Europe again. Hopefully she has a new collab with Clean Bandit in the bag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...