• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Delirious

50 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

was this the other song that was suppose to come out shortly after love me land and I hope that this really is the hit that she needs 

No, that was "Right There" I really hope it wasn't scrapped considering she shot a MV for it already

2 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

Wanted a solo after they tried to push that Wow remix so hard

Did they though 🤔 👀 it was a very forced attempt when the song was taking off just fine on it's own. All that song needed was promo and maybe giving Marshmello actually featuring credit for playlisting and radio play but I digress

6 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

No, that was "Right There" I really hope it wasn't scrapped considering she shot a MV for it already

Ugh why is she being so terribly mismanaged did she piss someone off

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Did they though 🤔 👀 it was a very forced attempt when the song was taking off just fine on it's own. All that song needed was promo and maybe giving Marshmello actually featuring credit for playlisting and radio play but I digress

Ugh why is she being so terribly mismanaged did she piss someone off

No, Epic just sucks.

Just look at how they handled Camila, Madison & Meghan's past eras :cm:

Judging the rapper feature, seems like a single to be focused in the US market (where she's not known at all). Let me guess what will happen:

Epic won't put the song on any relevant Spotify/AM playlist, will send the song to radio stations two months after the single release, a low budget music video (if it has one) will come out when the chart performance is N/A, she's going to promise the album release for Summer just for her to release nothing other than two or three droplets (that will flop too) and by the end of 2021 we'll have enough songs to create ZL2.

giphy.gif