• BlackoutZone

• ahauntingnearu

• aliciavikanders

• thedamnking

Just now, ahauntingnearu said:

@BlackoutZone, we won!

Looks like it's twigs feat. Dua, too, for FKA3

:jonny2:

The fact Fka twigs herself asked Dua for a collab, I'm so ****ing excited :jonny5:

ahauntingnearu
1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

The fact Fka twigs herself asked Dua for a collab, I'm so ****ing excited :jonny5:

For real - that plus her saying they're actually friends. WHEW. Is Tahliah coming for MPG status with FKA3 :weeps:

jesus del rey
1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I love both of them...but what would it even sound like? :skull:

Cyber space humping medieval disco is the new hit genre sis get into it 

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

For real - that plus her saying they're actually friends. WHEW. Is Tahliah coming for MPG status with FKA3 :weeps:

AS SHE SHOULD! Honestly I know this is such a winning moment for both of us I can't process this :weeps:

1 minute ago, Augmented said:

The mutual friend is Billy Walsh who is a songwriter. Dua was in the studio with him at the end of August!

This! I honestly can't imagine how it will sound, but I already know it will be amazing

ahauntingnearu
2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

AS SHE SHOULD! Honestly I know this is such a winning moment for both of us I can't process this :weeps:

What makes most sense: twigs joins Dua this Friday to perform the lead single from FKA3, dropping on streaming immediately after.

What is going to happen: Radiant Me 2.0. FKA3 out April 2023, Dua collab lost forever.