• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Superbitch

• Attitude

• Hector

• #FreeBritney Activist

Does hbo max release the entire series at once because I can't be bothered to watch a week by week mystery of this kind. 

20 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Does hbo max release the entire series at once because I can't be bothered to watch a week by week mystery of this kind. 

The first 3 episodes will be up the day of release then weekly 

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

When was this confirmed to be a miniseries?

Wikipedia said "miniseries", but I just saw on IMDb it is not. Gonna update the thread! :keir:

9 hours ago, Tangane said:

Wikipedia said "miniseries", but I just saw on IMDb it is not. Gonna update the thread! :keir:

Thanks! I hope it’s a success because the trailers have me sold :jonny5:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3qvmjCPwSHNv4_b9lg21

out now sistrens!! If you liked big little lies and the undoing this is for you 

Edited by Superbitch
SamanthaJadeFr

I absolutely love this show. Didn't read the synopsis, i went and watch it with blind eyes and it's a great show. Love the subtle humour, it's not too much and annoying.  

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
5 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I absolutely love this show. Didn't read the synopsis, went i watch it with blind eyes and it's a great show. Love the subtle humour, it's not too much and annoying.  

Hbo keeps giving me all I want and love :WAP:

I thought the book was absolutely horrible, especially the ending which was a total joke, BUT I'm actually very excited for this since they're going more the "dark comedy" route.  And I like Kaley.

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

I thought the book was absolutely horrible, especially the ending which was a total joke, BUT I'm actually very excited for this since they're going more the "dark comedy" route.  And I like Kaley.

It’s 96 on RT so it’s slaying reviews. Guess it did make good “changes” maybe? PM The summary and ending id like to know where it’s going 

I LOVE THIS SHOW :jonny5:

I love the parallels to Dead To Me,  and Kaley's performance is basically akin to Christina Applegate's in that show.  :clap3:

Michelle Gomez crossing over from Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina,  I love her as Miranda :clap3:And Rosie Perez and Zosie Mamet from Girls are really good in this too.

The gay representation with Shane and Cassie's brother :clap3: Everything Shane says is a kii.... :lmao: Greg Berlanti delivers again! :duca:

Spoiler

Just finished watching ep. 3, and I'm wondering if the reason she's an alcoholic is because she accidentally killed her father when she was younger. Also, could she have accidentally killed Alex?