• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Dabbyy

• insomniac

SavagePapi
Just now, Zerby said:

Jen: Exclusively on triller for 48 hours 

Also Jen: Uploads the video on Youtube 

It's not her account, sis. That's a fan account. She would not have just 9K in 4hrs.

SlipperyDeliciousArchaeocete-max-1mb.gif

:toofunny3:

Just now, SavagePapi said:

It's not her account, sis. That's a fan account. She would not have just 9K in 4hrs.

:toofunny3:

haha oops i am on my iphone. drag my flop ass

it seemed something her team might do tho so can ya blame me? 

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
14 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

If she doesnt stop bullshitting and hire back Darkchild and Danja. QUEEN NEEDS SMASHES.

Exactly.

She could easily have her “4 Minutes”.

She already had her “Hung Up” with “On The Floor”. 

She needs the right producers. Honestly, I’d love if she worked with some of the prime 2010’s/2020’s hitmakers: “London On Da Track, Mike Will..., Boi-1Da, Benny Blanco, Louis Bell” etc. I mean...Why not? She can afford them. :fish2:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
izzyinsane
9 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

That's not her official account.

It will be taken down eventually.

Oh **** here I was thinking she premiered it early. :deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Exactly.

She needs the right producers. Honestly, I’d love if she worked with some of the prime 2010’s/2020’s hitmakers: “London On Da Track, Mike Will..., Boi-1Da, Benny Blanco, Louis Bell” etc. I mean...Why not? She can afford them. :fish2:

EASILY. Plus she still looks hot and young and fits the 2010/2020 aesthetic. She is wasting opportunity. 

insomniac
11 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Exactly.

10 hours ago, FreeXone said:

EASILY. Plus she still looks hot and young and fits the 2010/2020 aesthetic. She is wasting opportunity. 

Preach!!!!

CosTaSsSs

The visuals are amazing!! I hope the video will help the song at least to start charting in some countries, if not become a hit. 

14 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

So video is still not on youtube? Not gonna bother until it is... 

It will be out today.

She mentioned that it would exclusively be on Triller for 48hrs, and that on Friday it will be on YouTube.

It was uploaded to Triller I think around 7-8AM so I assume it would be uploaded by then.

23 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

The visuals are amazing!! I hope the video will help the song at least to start charting in some countries, if not become a hit. 

It's doing well in the UK, no? I believe it hit #1 on airplay.

For the U.S., let's hope! We don't even have a radio release nor playlisting, right? Hopefully, this is in the works this weekend and/or beginning of next week.

14 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

It's doing well in the UK, no? I believe it hit #1 on airplay.

For the U.S., let's hope! We don't even have a radio release nor playlisting, right? Hopefully, this is in the works this weekend and/or beginning of next week.

Yeap it was #1 on BBC Radio 2 or something like that! Hopefully they will playlist the song on Spotify. Although I believe LA Reid won't do much about the song. 

On 1/13/2021 at 6:48 PM, FreeXone said:

On 1/13/2021 at 6:17 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Exactly.

She's missed several huge opportunities by

• Not making an appearance on the last BEP album which actually was good and gave them a much needed career relevancy boost

• Releasing a song with Enrique when they went on tour together

• JKira/JShak collab for the Superbowl

• A female POV version of Loyal featuring Chris Brown during his peak in the AKA era instead of accepting Emotions from him 💀

• Sis worked with Diplo and couldn't work her way in booking something with Major Lazer, Jack U or SilkCity?

• I WILLL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER FOR NOT RELEASING POR PRIMERA VEZ 🤬 justice for Mirate, Rapido with Yandel, A Tu Lado with Nicky Jam, Recordándote with Maluma, Que Se Jodan and Mirate dropping that Spanish album is always gonna be a huge missed opportunity for her. If anyone could've and should've capitalized off the Latin crossover revival should've been her since she pioneered the Latin crossover boom in the first place.

• Whatever happened to her being on the DJ Khaled album? 

• Instead of releasing Medicine, give us Breaking Me Down. Instead of having it remixed by Steve Aoki why not make an original song with him?
• She worked with Tyga, Big Sean, and Future during their commercial peaks and released nothing 😑 

• Cancel that Anillo remix and cook up something new with Ozuna instead.

• Us should've been releasing a Spanglish feature with JBlavin especially since he was everywhere with I Like It and Mi Gente

• I am confused to this very day how she managed to book a Bad Bunny collab and completely botch it 😳 💀 😐 one of the most hottest artists around and y'all couldn't come up with fire? I could not believe it.

She's a superstar but the way her music career is managed is beyond unprofessional and sloppy.

I'm glad that this song is doing ok and Pa Ti is a cute girl. Hopefully she delivers with the soundtrack.

28 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

She's missed several huge opportunities by

• Not making an appearance on the last BEP album which actually was good and gave them a much needed career relevancy boost

• Releasing a song with Enrique when they went on tour together

• JKira/JShak collab for the Superbowl

• A female POV version of Loyal featuring Chris Brown during his peak in the AKA era instead of accepting Emotions from him 💀

• Sis worked with Diplo and couldn't work her way in booking something with Major Lazer, Jack U or SilkCity?

• I WILLL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER FOR NOT RELEASING POR PRIMERA VEZ 🤬 justice for Mirate, Rapido with Yandel, A Tu Lado with Nicky Jam, Recordándote with Maluma, Que Se Jodan and Mirate dropping that Spanish album is always gonna be a huge missed opportunity for her. If anyone could've and should've capitalized off the Latin crossover revival should've been her since she pioneered the Latin crossover boom in the first place.

• Whatever happened to her being on the DJ Khaled album? 

• Instead of releasing Medicine, give us Breaking Me Down. Instead of having it remixed by Steve Aoki why not make an original song with him?
• She worked with Tyga, Big Sean, and Future during their commercial peaks and released nothing 😑 

• Cancel that Anillo remix and cook up something new with Ozuna instead.

• Us should've been releasing a Spanglish feature with JBlavin especially since he was everywhere with I Like It and Mi Gente

• I am confused to this very day how she managed to book a Bad Bunny collab and completely botch it 😳 💀 😐 one of the most hottest artists around and y'all couldn't come up with fire? I could not believe it.

She's a superstar but the way her music career is managed is beyond unprofessional and sloppy.

I'm glad that this song is doing ok and Pa Ti is a cute girl. Hopefully she delivers with the soundtrack.

I think her most missed opportunities were not releasing an album after Ain't Your Mama's success and not having a song during Super Bowl. 

Recordandote is released by another artist, and it's kinda horrible to be honest. Although I would love to have Por Primera Vez, as it would be her first uptempo Spanish album. As for the Bad Bunny collab, someone confirmed that it was his song and they decided to not release it, but her team and Jen wanted the song so they released it on their own budget. 

Therefore, I think she was never confirmed for DJ Khaled being on his album, we just assumed 'cause she fimed a video with him and it ended up being her doing a cameo. :rip: Us would be an amazing second single after Ain't Your Mama, and a Spanish version of it would be an instant hit imo. The Enrique and Shakira missed opportunities were also a dissapointment. Especially when Mouth 2 Mouth was an amazing song and very fresh during that time. 

I think she dropped the ball by not having a hot feature. Urban/RNb hooks are her sweet spot and she didn't hop on not ONE hot feature the last 3-4 years as this **** is peaking?

And not releasing a hot single around Superbowl was a SUPER ****ing fumble. I mean covid happened so it is what it is but STILL. 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

She's missed several huge opportunities by:

Alot of questions here that have been answered before so I'll post them here....

• Not making an appearance on the last BEP album which actually was good and gave them a much needed career relevancy boost - Well, she did sort of. She was supposed to be on the "RITMO (Remix)", and for whatever reason it got cancelled. A mess! :sad:

• Releasing a song with Enrique when they went on tour together - They did. It was called "Mouth to Mouth" and was eventually leaked. According to them, they couldn't find the right song. But he had "Dance Again", and he gave it to J.Lo because she felt it was symbolic due to her divorce. In 2014, they recorded "Physical" for his album.

• JKira/JShak collab for the Superbowl - I will never get it either. But Shakira released "Me Gusta" ft. Anuel AA a few weeks prior so... it didn't scream "let's collaborate J.Lo".

• A female POV version of Loyal featuring Chris Brown during his peak in the AKA era instead of accepting Emotions from him 💀 - He also wrote "Same Girl" & "Booty". But I agree his pen talent could have served a bop. A female "Loyal" would had been dope! Also, it was he who pushed her to record "Booty". She thought it was tacky. :skull:

• Sis worked with Diplo and couldn't work her way in booking something with Major Lazer, Jack U or SilkCity? - Never understood it either. But at her age, I don't think she has producers knocking at her door either. Could explain all the copy/paste RedOne collabs at the time.

• I WILLL NEVER EVER FORGIVE HER FOR NOT RELEASING POR PRIMERA VEZ 🤬 justice for Mirate, Rapido with Yandel, A Tu Lado with Nicky Jam, Recordándote with Maluma, Que Se Jodan and Mirate dropping that Spanish album is always gonna be a huge missed opportunity for her. If anyone could've and should've capitalized off the Latin crossover revival should've been her since she pioneered the Latin crossover boom in the first place. - Agreed. But her lead single was trash. "Ni Tu Ni Yo" ft. Whack Reggaetoners Gente De Zona? It sounded so generic. Marc should have never been a producer. It was not "Como Ama Una Mujer 2.0". Not sure why he was involved. "Amor 3x" ft. Wisin should had been the lead single considering he was smashing with "Escapte Conmigo" at the time as well. I didn't get it. She had to save face with "El Anillo" which came about randomly and outside Marc.

• Whatever happened to her being on the DJ Khaled album? - When did he say this?

• Instead of releasing Medicine, give us Breaking Me Down. Instead of having it remixed by Steve Aoki why not make an original song with him? - "Breaking Me Down" was like 2015ish? Never released. And "Medicine" flopped. I guess she thought the remix would help save it. A mess! The Happy Colors Remix was cute though.
• She worked with Tyga, Big Sean, and Future during their commercial peaks and released nothing 😑  - I remember there was a Tyga, Big Sean remix to "I Luh Ya Papi" and they didn't drop it. A mess. She also had "Girls" ft. Tyga, but it had no official release? I think it was only promotional. It was added as a Japanese/Target bonus track on "A.K.A"? A mess. Future collab. Maxwell collab. Robin Thicke/Wiz Khalifa collab. Missy Elliott rumored collab. Sean Paul rumored collab. And nothing.

• Cancel that Anillo remix and cook up something new with Ozuna instead. - The "Anillo (Remix)" was a non-event. It was only a push to help her reach #1 on Latin Airplay. That was the plan I think. But literally no video, no promo, no point. And her new second verse wasn't needed either. A mess!

• Us should've been releasing a Spanglish feature with JBlavin especially since he was everywhere with I Like It and Mi Gente - This would have been a cute idea. Idk what happened to that one either. A non-event. A mess!

• I am confused to this very day how she managed to book a Bad Bunny collab and completely botch it 😳 💀 😐 one of the most hottest artists around and y'all couldn't come up with fire? I could not believe it. - Agreed. I was like huh? I think she compared it to "I'm Real"? I forgot. But I didn't understand why it was trap while Becky G was slaying with "Mayores". They should had swapped songs imo. Spanish Trap for J.Lo is not her forte.

She's a superstar but the way her music career is managed is beyond unprofessional and sloppy. - For me, she needs a new team. Point blank, period. Or maybe it's time to seperate into two teams; films and music.

I'm glad that this song is doing ok and Pa Ti is a cute girl. Hopefully she delivers with the soundtrack. - "Pa Ti" did moderately. And "In The Morning" shows promise. We'll see when the video drops. It's doing OK in the UK. But it needs heavy playlisting, radio deal and promo. She needs a bop next. A global sound ala "On The Floor" or "Let's Get Loud" would do wonders.

She still got it. Youthfulness, choreo, fashion, charm, star power. Despite what Stan Twitter or ATRL thinks, she's actually well liked by the GP. We've been on this road before between 2009-2010. She was underperforming, and got a lot of hate and flack online until "Idol" & "On The Floor. Then had the Best Selling Female Song and Most Viewed Video of the year. She has what it takes to serve another bop, but she needs to get in the studio, get with the right people and get the right song. Since she got with A-Rod, she's been serving subpar material. Yes, I'm blaming him. :toofunny3:

Uhh you experts ... go find a new job, you're wasting your managing talents.

Btw, video is out and it has poor views and 0 impact on itunes ... geeeez.

Cant wait for Marry Me era ... Sony Music >>>> Flopco and Flop Reid.

Everything y’all said is just boiling my blood. She really could be slaying right now and have had so many hits but her team is old, tired and no longer qualified. 
They’ve already screwed up ITM’s release BUT it’s not too late. Send it to radio and playlist the damn thing and they’d have a minor hit at least. 
The stupid thing is that they never playlist her songs... how do they not know that streaming is most important right now? Are they stuck in 2011 and think iTunes means a hit? 
Like I would LOVE an explanation on why they have turned her into a flop. It feels like they do it on purpose. 

Now I’m just pissed. So thank you for reminding me about all of that. 😂

2 minutes ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

Everything y’all said is just boiling my blood. She really could be slaying right now and have had so many hits but her team is old, tired and no longer qualified. 
They’ve already screwed up ITM’s release BUT it’s not too late. Send it to radio and playlist the damn thing and they’d have a minor hit at least. 
The stupid thing is that they never playlist her songs... how do they not know that streaming is most important right now? Are they stuck in 2011 and think iTunes means a hit? 
Like I would LOVE an explanation on why they have turned her into a flop. It feels like they do it on purpose. 

Now I’m just pissed. So thank you for reminding me about all of that. 😂

I think it's not that easy for a woman in her 50s ... she's not the only one ... is there any woman in her late 40s or 50s who is playlisted ?? I dk how it works but this industry is ageist AF ! They tried to do sth for Pa Ti on spotify, but they pushed a wrong version lol

I think we need to accept the fact that Jenny will never be a force on the charts again and that’s honestly ok. She had her time and slayed it all while managing a movie career. The other pop girls have no idea what that’s like.

What I wish is for her to stop releasing all these little singles and just put out an album. I really want her to record a full dance album, 12 non stop bops from start to finish. She has a better chance of getting critically acclaimed album then a commercially successful one.