• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Dabbyy

• insomniac

2 hours ago, Jef said:

Two songs? 

@stephen1108 Sorry I couldn't quote you. But I don't think it's two songs, guys.

Both previews sound the same.

The first clip sounds like the intro of the track before leading up to the chorus?

I'm actually excited for this a lot more now.

We love Music-Lo! :duca:

13 hours ago, zach said:

I mean it's better for the SPS for sure, but I don't think this is related to Marry Me at all. We'll probably get the next single from it early next year.

I doubt they will throw random singles from now on when they have a soundtrack ahead. Except if she decides to pull a surprise album before Marry Me. lol

40 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I doubt they will throw random singles from now on when they have a soundtrack ahead. Except if she decides to pull a surprise album before Marry Me. lol

That's what I'm wondering myself. I mean there's so many scenarios with this one.

- Random single to promote #JLOBEAUTY

- New single off "Marry Me" soundtrack

- Random single for fans (as a gift)

- Promotional single for a new album released after "Marry Me"

:huh:

With how cuckoo her musical decisions are larely, I wouldn't be surprised if it's option #4. :toofunny3:

Probably thinks it's "cool and edgy" to intertwine both eras because of the film pushback lol. Who knows.

3 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

The Flop Fan Award 2020 goes to @SavagePapi & @Yudelkis ! Congrats, I guess.

1. In The Morning

2. It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

:ahh:

Well, we already knew about that one.

I thought it was another song. :gaygacat2:

But you're right, I forgot the release is this Friday. Nnnnnnn;;;

2 hours ago, Goofy said:

waiTTTT, this sounds straight out of 2011! Here for iTTTTT!! SLAY ME!

I'm gonna need to her to drop that Rockstar demo that was sent to her.

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

She could've gotten away with a surprise drop after the superbowl now not so much

41 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

That's what I'm wondering myself. I mean there's so many scenarios with this one.

With how cuckoo her musical decisions are larely, I wouldn't be surprised if it's option #4. :toofunny3:

Probably thinks it's "cool and edgy" to intertwine both eras because of the film pushback lol. Who knows.

She should do a deal with Netflix and release it on Valentine's Day

59 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Dropping a single to promote #JLOBEAUTY doesn't make sense imo (but when did her latest careers choices made any sense?:skull:).

I would be here if she decided to drop an album before Marry Me OST and maybe include Pa' Ti and Lonely, but I doubt that's the case at all. lol

1)It's either a random single (JLoBeauty buzz single)

2)a single or a promotional track from Marry Me OST.

That's the only options that make sense imo. 

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Dropping a single to promote #JLOBEAUTY doesn't make sense imo (but when did her latest careers choices made any sense?:skull:).

I would be here if she decided to drop an album before Marry Me OST and maybe include Pa' Ti and Lonely, but I doubt that's the case at all. lol

1)It's either a random single (JLoBeauty buzz single)

2)a single or a promotional track from Marry Me OST.

That's the only options that make sense imo. 

I say 1.) a random gift to the fans (no single) used as a soundtrack for her new JLo Beauty Line. 

9 hours ago, Jef said:

Two songs? 

The second is a Christmas track that will drop this Friday, as part of Stevie Mackey’s album.

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

I say 1.) a random gift to the fans (no single) used as a soundtrack for her new JLo Beauty Line. 

Maybe she's selling the song with the skincare line? She did something like that when "Glow" first came out:

"A limited edition extended play was released alongside the fragrance, featuring the 'Everbot's Showtime Edit' of "Jenny from the Block" and the 'Alt. Main New Hook' version of "The One". "

Hmmmm... :mandown:

@DanceAgain Thots?

3 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Maybe she's selling the song with the skincare line? She did something like that when "Glow" first came out:

"A limited edition extended play was released alongside the fragrance, featuring the 'Everbot's Showtime Edit' of "Jenny from the Block" and the 'Alt. Main New Hook' version of "The One". "

Hmmmm... :mandown:

@DanceAgain Thots?

Wait, I just checked her YouTube and she's uploaded the TikTok Live. She's actually calling it a "New Single" in the video title fskfskfs #mess

I believe it's for Marry Me and she probably chose to showcase it throughout the JLo Beauty video as to gain both interest in product and the song. Makes more sense to me. 

9 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

The Flop Fan Award 2020 goes to @SavagePapi & @Yudelkis ! Congrats, I guess.

1. In The Morning

2. It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

:bibliahh:

I hate to love you !

Oops, my bad. Im still obsessed by her AMAS performance.

Let me breathe.

4 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I believe it's for Marry Me and she probably chose to showcase it throughout the JLo Beauty video as to gain both interest in product and the song. Makes more sense to me. 

Yes probably, but it doesn’t make sense whatsoever. It’s a weird thing to do but that’s probably what she’s doing 😅