A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Jennifer Lopez - "In The Morning"

insomniac

3 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I dunno why she's promoting songs for a soundtrack to a film that won't be out for 6 months now after the delay? I rather this be a lead for a new album.

iirc she will release an original OST for the movie alongside Maluma, so that kinda counts as an album?

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Dabbyy

• Jef

7 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I dunno why she's promoting songs for a soundtrack to a film that won't be out for 6 months now after the delay? I rather this be a lead for a new album.

She already said that the album will have many singles coming out. Why not having already some of them out?

Why doesn't she just realeses a hard reggeaton album in english and spanish

It's really easy and it would be a success IDK why none of the latinos do this in english

29 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

She already said that the album will have many singles coming out. Why not having already some of them out?

I mean it's better for the SPS for sure, but I don't think this is related to Marry Me at all. We'll probably get the next single from it early next year.

30 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Why doesn't she just realeses a hard reggeaton album in english and spanish

It's really easy and it would be a success IDK why none of the latinos do this in english

because reggaeton sounds much better in spanish than english 

StrangerInTheDark

I love her hustle, the fact that she knows she's never getting a hit or anything close to a hit and yet it is not stopping her from still recording and releasing actively music. She deserves so much more! 

3 hours ago, zach said:

I can't stop listening to the snippet :jonny5:

Bitch there already was a thread ⚰️ 

But yay for the snippet and YES to that body!

6 hours ago, insomniac said:

:jonny6:

Cute!

Sounds like a mid-tempo ala "First Love". Not sure what the point of it is. Is it for "Marry Me", "JLOBEAUTY", or just another random single?

I assume it's a random single she's using to promote her skincare line. Maybe it'll keep the Europe stans happy.

Her music just seems all over the place. There is no clear direction at all. It just dropping singles and see what sticks. If this is for "Marry Me" it would be better. But if this is for a new era it'll be too confusing right now.