Jennifer Lopez - "In The Morning"

insomniac

Updated with official Lyric video:

Updated with new snippet: 

She announced it on IG live @ 5:05. Jennifer Lopez will go on IG live every morning at 10.30 AM NYC and 7.30 AM LA time (so in 3.5 hours again) to drop little bits of it. 

Another snippet of the track (background of a JLo Beauty commercial), presumably called "In The Morning"

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Dabbyy

• insomniac

1 minute ago, schnetzka said:

Will this lead to a new album? It's been 6 years since the last one.

Hopefully, but you never know with JLo... At least she continues to drop new music. 

Snippet sounds like the prelude to an uptempo drop, nah?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH8PAh7JPHI/?utm_source=ig_embed

I have a feeling this may be part of the Marry Me soundtrack? But could also be standalone like "Ain't Your Mama".

1 minute ago, Young In Love said:

she's still wearing those floral prints :toofunny3:

She's always been wearing this bathrobe. It's not like she was dressed up to go to an event, lol.

By the way, still waiting for her to drop Breaking Me Down as a gift to her fans.

1 minute ago, selfmadelatino said:

Isn’t  it just a little promo song for her new beauty line? 

Could be a track she had laying around and is now using as a background for the commercial and putting out as a gift for the fans.

Some fans think it's gonna be part of the Marry Me soundtrack.

20 minutes ago, Junho_lover said:

Yass please be a hot track, nothing like that medicine trash <3 

Amen

1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Her On The Floor is coming :jonny5:

Get ready

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Her last good song was "On the Floor". Don't ruin your legacy with awful songs. 

Ain't Your Mama and El Anillo say hi. 

Other than that, yes anything released as a single post 2014 is pretty much trash. Don't really think she's ruining any legacy tho, she's just having fun and it's not that serious.

I like what I hear, it seems like it's gonna be a mid-tempo tracks but with nice production.

She better name this a promo single and add it on Marry Me. The timing is not good imo for a new single or a random single for her beauty products. lol

Sounds great!!!! and that pictures!!!! It looks like it's gonna be for Marry Me.. she betta be naked if a video is filmed for it. 

I dunno why she's promoting songs for a soundtrack to a film that won't be out for 6 months now after the delay? I rather this be a lead for a new album.

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I dunno why she's promoting songs for a soundtrack to a film that won't be out for 6 months now after the delay? I rather this be a lead for a new album.

Idk if this one is for the film. It’s probably just a song she recorded and she decided that to put it out to promote JLo Beauty. We’re never gonna get a new album :toofunny2: