:alexz:manifesting nominations & wins for all my girls :alexz:

Beyonce, Chloe x Halle, Billie, Victoria, Megan, Doja, Summer, Jhene, and Dua

giphy.gif

Manifesting a Megan Best New Artist win :jonny5:

I think my final predictions are: 

• Album of the Year: After Hours - The Weeknd
  • Record of the Year: After Hours - The Weeknd
  • Best New Artist: Megan Thee Stallion
  • Song of the Year: This one is going to be a toss-up. I hope "cardigan" wins but I can see it going to Roddy, Post, or even H.E.R.
rihannabiggestfan

Rina Sawayama deserves to be nominated, but apparently the only flop allowed to be nominated these days is H.E.R.

quitedangerous
9 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Can't wait for the meltdowns from the people that said they didn't care for the Grammys!

same

Kyoto

OT: manifesting at least one nomination for miss Grande

Kyoto

14 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Manifesting a Megan Best New Artist win :jonny5:

I think my final predictions are: 

• Album of the Year: After Hours - The Weeknd
  • Record of the Year: After Hours - The Weeknd
  • Best New Artist: Megan Thee Stallion
  • Song of the Year: This one is going to be a toss-up. I hope "cardigan" wins but I can see it going to Roddy, Post, or even H.E.R.

Agreed with everything but you made a mistake typing After Hours instead of Blinding Lights. 

I think folklore deserved AOTY but she won't get it. Hopefully "cardigan" is her first SOTY, it's honestly stupid she still doesn't have a win there.

16 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Rina Sawayama deserves to be nominated, but apparently the only flop allowed to be nominated these days is H.E.R.

12 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Is HER related to some judges of the Grammy's or sth? Why she's always nominated being a flop and without trying it?

This kind of rhetoric against Black R&B singers is so tired and played out. Plenty of artists who aren't commercially successful get nominated. Isn't that what y'all wanted? More nominations/wins for artists based on the merit of their work, not commercial success? Or does it only apply to pop artists? Either way, gross take. 

rihannabiggestfan
6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

This kind of rhetoric against Black R&B singers is so tired and played out. Plenty of artists who aren't commercially successful get nominated. Isn't that what y'all wanted? More nominations/wins for artists based on the merit of their work, not commercial success? Or does it only apply to pop artists? Either way, gross take. 

Plenty nominated for Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year? No, especially not lately.

What you're implying isn't cute. I want MORE underrated acts to get nominated (especially for big awards like that), not just one person.

Edited by rihannabiggestfan