Phantom

Charli D'Amelio youngest to 100m; despite 1.2M loss drama

Phantom

Tiktok overlord and sister of critically... reviewed actress of the show affectionately known as TikTok hospital (which has a 1/10 on IMDB), took to her IG Live to share some thoughts and "consider" moving into a different industry after losing more than a million followers:

The whole thing is very stupid (of all things to cancel her for? Sffdgf) but the people allegedly telling her to hang herself????? :deadbanana: wtf

Why are people READY with the death threats every time a minor drama thing happens, repulsive 

EDIT: Despite all this; she has hit 100M followers on Tiktok, becoming the youngest to do so. The (now merged w/ this) thread chronicling that starts on Page 4.

Edited by Phantom

Caesar

why are they cancelling her? other than the fact that she/her family were trump supporters before fame

Taylucifer

i’d cry too if i lost 1M followers

DuffLavigne

Not that I'm a fan but I do feel bad for her, people were going overboard with the threats. Don't they know all these TikToks are scripted? They were pressed because she "disrespected" her chef and talked about wanting more followers? Fame really is a double-edged sword

quitedangerous

She's gonna be more than fine, she went from 100M followers to 99M, she's gonna gain them back :deadbanana4:

Phantom
6 minutes ago, Caesar said:

why are they cancelling her? other than the fact that she/her family were trump supporters before fame

It's in the video but a tl;dr is that they posted a "Dinner with the D'amelio family" type mess w/ James Charles, and in that they have a personal chef who is making meals for them and both her and sister are being... Brats :deadbanana2: at one point I think the chef is talking about something he made and how it's a traditional thing and so the other one eats it, and then throws up on camera :rip:

Guess the privileged brattiness really bothered people dddd maybe in Corona times it comes across as worse? 

And the other "thing" is that Charlie goes it'd be so cool for her to hit 100M followers and James Charles says "isn't 95M enough for you?" and so her followers are only now realizing that they're just numbers to her ddddddd

Like I said, very stupid stuff

Edited by Phantom

quitedangerous
9 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

Not that I'm a fan but I do feel bad for her, people were going overboard with the threats. Don't they know all these TikToks are scripted? They were pressed because she "disrespected" her chef and talked about wanting more followers? Fame really is a double-edged sword

Girl how would they know, most of her followers are really young young children :rip:

Like actual 7-12 year olds. Of course they won't know if it's scripted or not.

rihannabiggestfan

Imagine crying over losing followers :rip:

Maybe she was crying about the death threats tho, imagine telling someone to hang themselves for no serious reason, yikes :biblio:

Bethenny Frankel

Okay the death threats are too far, but crying over losing 1 million followers is such an elite first class problem.

DuffLavigne
6 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

Girl how would they know, most of her followers are really young young children :rip:

Like actual 7-12 year olds. Of course they won't know if it's scripted or not.

Tea but a mess if it's 12 year olds that are sending death threats to her for this :deadbanana2:

tellem

I think people were waiting for her to mess up for so long that something this stupid was enough to warrant backlash. Nobody should care about this:rip:

The people crying about “just being a number to her” are so pathetic too. :skull: She just thought it would’ve been cute if she hit 100M on the anniversary. there’s nothing wrong with wanting growth in the first place so stop reaching :deadbanana2:

idkwiam

Why do people send death threats?:deadbanana2:

99sandthe2000s
25 minutes ago, Phantom said:

reviewed actress of the show affectionately known as TikTok hospital (which has a 1/10 on IMDB)

NOW why did you include this :deadbanana2:

that instant fame and the inevitable hate/backlash gets to everyone ... she'll be ok if she logs off for a while

death threats over tik tok :toofunny3: some people are so disturbed.

quitedangerous
6 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

Tea but a mess if it's 12 year olds that are sending death threats to her for this :deadbanana2:

Aren't that what 12 year olds best for in the internet though? :deadbanana4:

AmandaHP

I feel bad for her tbh... 

Vrx.

Tik Tok should have been banned so we don’t have losers like this amassing followers 

Her nose job looks great though! 

uN95UgA.gif

Scotty

The way James is low-key shading her to her face :rip: 

azii

she is embarrassing uN95UgA.gif 

jezebelvictoria

I'm so sad tiktok didn't get banned. :'(

Johnny Jacobs

End ha!! Jk of course but every single youtuber/web personality will be canceled from time to time.. It's a part of the job. 

The question is.. Can you survive it? Some do (James Charles. M) many didn't (Shane, that avocado guy, Hannah..) 

bliaz

Those people are obnoxious, but wishing someone dead is even worse, so they are the same trash at the end of the day.

Haburo

I really do not feel sorry for her. Try being a nice person.

Ryuuchan_X

I'm happy she's finally getting backlash. She's a disrespectful brat. 

But let's not send her death threats. 

Johnny Jacobs

By the way the only good thing trump was supposed to do is end tik tok.. And he didnt got to finish.. :katie:

Margaux

it’s the crocodile tears for me. 

uN95UgA.gif