Fireman25

Her mother in law (Simon's mom) did a new podcast interview

She says her Brittany's mother Sharon SABATOGED Simon's funeral &
All three of them were terrified of something and thing don't add up
She also says Sharon was way too co-dependent on Brittany

Basically she does not like Sharon.

Edited by Fireman25

its_britney_bitch

Omg finally. I found Linda’s Facebook page on one of my Brittany investigations a few years ago :deadbanana2: Always wondered what she had to say. Really creepy when she said she thought they were terrified of something. Has Sharon even been seen since 2010?

Fireman25

so I listened to the entire podcast on iheartradio

Few more things Simon's mom said

Sharon refused Simon's mom Linda Monjack to enter the bedroom of Brittany and Simon's on the day of his funeral

Linda says Simon texted Sharon telling her to him 'help him'. She did not do anything

Simon told his mom that he convinced Brittany to move to New York WITHOUT Sharon

Sharon had security with machine guns in front of house on the say of Simon's funeral

Fireman25

I'm starting to believe that Brittany and Simon were about to cut Sharon off. I remember an Access Hollywood inetrview Brittany did before she passed saying that her New Years Resolution was to move to New York and start a family with Simon. But probably WITHOUT her mom living with her. It seems like her mother was a leech. Maybe the mother found out about that and got upset and allegedly poisoned them?

Horizon Flame

Her father says her mother was poisoning them with arsenic. Brittany’s symptoms are in line with it. Her mother then sold off all her items for money on the internet. They didn’t test Brittany or her husband as far as I know. They could see if they were being poisoned through fingernail and hair samples. Doctors don’t check unless they feel there is reason to do so or suspicion. 

Edited by Horizon Flame

Penny.

brittany's mother was/is crazy in a toxic manipulative way and i feel pretty sure she had something to do with her own daughters death along with her son in law :(

Sign in to follow this