Fetish for MiMi

Kelly Clarkson Trying To Have Her Own AIWFCIY

Fetish for MiMi

Kind of disrespectful for her to cover this version instead of Mariah’s :biblio: is she trying to confuse people?? 

selenachris

she already has her own xmas classic tho

Misguided Ghost
4 minutes ago, selenachris said:

This.

"Wrapped in Red" did really good. Great Christmas record.

!ngwe

She wanted a part in remix instead of JHuD

DemiLovato

When people type the name in Spotify and accidentally give her the streams :clap3: she’s getting the coin 

Fetish for MiMi

Yeah those dumb teens who don’t know much about Mariah will definitely click on this song :rip:

kellysclarkson

She probably wouldn't cover Mariah, she loves Mariah, so wouldn't want to compete in covering her song. This is a really great song if you give it a listen.

GustavoBardusco

Queen tingz

kelli101
25 minutes ago, selenachris said:

33 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:
Kind of disrespectful for her to cover this version instead of Mariah’s :biblio: is she trying to confuse people?? 

She loves and respects Mariah too much to officially record and cover one of her songs. She knows she can’t compete. Mimi is literally her idol :biblio:

Last Boy on Earth

She can try but she'll never be able to. She doesn't have the range, the vermicular, the likability, the looks, the relevance etc and what's up with her head/body ratio?

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

brainmaniac
2 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

She loves and respects Mariah too much to officially record and cover one of her songs. She knows she can’t compete. Mimi is literally her idol :biblio:

She literally does covers everyday on her talk show though and has covered Mariah live many times before. I don’t think she’s afraid of Mariah or views herself as too beneath Mariah to cover her. 

brainmaniac

I can’t put my finger on this, but this does seem kind of strange though with Kelly being a Mariah fan. 

It would be like if Kelly recorded another song with a fairly distinct title like Vision Of Love or Always Be My Baby that also happened to share a name with a Mariah song, but was a completely different song 

Ryuuchan_X

This song is so underrated :jonny: 

Kimmo

“My version”...  she’s about to end Mariah 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2924fc84bd5021cd1a69

Mirtilo

Unfortunately she's not interesting enough to make a version that matches Mariah's

Walk_Away21
1 hour ago, brainmaniac said:

She literally does covers everyday on her talk show though and has covered Mariah live many times before. I don’t think she’s afraid of Mariah or views herself as too beneath Mariah to cover her. 

She probably knows the original version is too recognizeable and maybe she likes this version with a twist. It’s not that deep tbh.

brainmaniac
3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

She probably knows the original version is too recognizeable and maybe she likes this version with a twist. It’s not that deep tbh.

This song originally came out 5 years before Mariah’s too :rip:

igninton
2 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

She can try but she'll never be able to. She doesn't have the range, the vermicular, the likability, the looks, the relevance etc and what's up with her head/body ratio?

Kelly had, has and will always have a better voice than Mariah. But nice try. :rip: 

OT: Mariah probably blocked her from doing her song because she wants the streams for her own version. It's not that rare in the publishing world, it's been done before.

Edited by igninton

yamiyuuuu

Not with that cover art :rip:

Lights and Waves

That cover art is humiliating.

Rick

Haha this is such a pathetic attempt. 

Relampago.
56 minutes ago, igninton said:

Kelly had, has and will always have a better voice than Mariah. But nice try. :rip: 

This is delusional, sorry :deadbanana2:

I don’t see the issue. Let Kelly record whatever she wants, she’s a nice girl, I don’t think it means anything.

suburbannature
1 hour ago, igninton said:

Ummm sis :rip: 

Unless you mean 2020 Mariah.

nostalgia

Her head looks unproportional in the cover art :skull: it's either bad Photoshop or it's that dress

Edited by nostalgia

ADMKHN

Are the ones complaining about it even listening to it before spewing their judgmental comments? It's a very good rendition, and sounds nothing like Mariah's. Get over yourselves.