Bethenny Frankel

Trisha CALLS OUT Charli D'Amelio, her family & James Charles

Bethenny Frankel

Jay T

Trisha is a grown a$$ racist & transphobic woman who sells her punani on the internet  . Nobody is taking her serious 

suburbannature

None of these people should have been made famous.

CakeLikeLG

not her attacking a literal child

Tinashegrande6
8 minutes ago, Jay T said:

Trisha is a grown a$$ racist & transphobic woman who sells her punani on the internet  . Nobody is taking her serious 

I'm sorry but this made me scream :rip:

But yes Trisha needs to look at her own problems before she comments on others. I find Charli annoying, but it's a bit embarrazzing for a grown woman to be dragging a teenager on social media.

JBJT2786

Stop giving attention to attention *****s people!!

The fact that none of the people have done anything beneficial to society other than talk smack of others and do makeup tutorials and yet "internet" famous is embrassing.

Almighty Gaga
11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

+1

Blade Runner

It's mindblowing how Trisha alaways gets in the middle of this sh+t no matter the platform. You have to admire that kind of "relevance". fdjgdg

99sandthe2000s

Trisha being messy as usual :gaycat5:

giphy.gif

but bothering teenagers feels like a new low for her

(not that she hasn't already hit rock bottom)

Thinking Of You

Well to Trisha’s defense, the way Charli acted towards that chef was awful though. Even her Mom was like “Girl, I’m about to beat your ***•

TheCheshireCat

Just wanna say... Funny how Trisha and Ethan came for Tati saying she was an old lady in teenager business, when Tati actually had money on the line with James during all that drama... yet Trisha who is also an "old lady" is coming for a teenager multiple times that she has never met?

NewStanner
25 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

+2

Not people in here defending Charli, when she's literally one of the blandest and most basic "stars" we have right now :rip: She doesn't have any personality, her dancing sucks anyway, and she only got popular thanks to Renegade dance, which she stole from a young black girl :toofunny3: The world is truly unfair sometimes.

Sergi91

Why do people care for Charli? She’s basic :celestial5:

CovalentBondage
2 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Why do people care for Charli? She’s basic :celestial5:

Because there's a lot of basic to like basic

DougAF

Her parents should be criticized. Obviously they’re too afraid to say anything to their daughters who are bringing in all that money being their basic, boring selves. 

NicoleAMatty
45 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

DiamondHoe

The TikTok girls she’s dragging did come off really badly in that video, but that’s still no reason for a grown ass woman literally twice their age to drag them online. 

also done like that she came for James. He didn’t nothing wrong in that video and if anything was the saving grace of it. She’s probably only coming for him too bc she’s friends with Jeffree and Shane

Insanity
1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

+3

Gorgeous
1 hour ago, CakeLikeLG said:

not her attacking a literal child

if she's a child she souldn't be on social media. i believe that only +18 users should be able to use  ig, facebook or even tiktok. they should have special profiles for minors with limited access, maybe only 1k for friends and familiy, and be able to like and post but in private. i remember being like 15 and being so proud about my 5k followers thinking that made me better than other of my friends, and there girls are no different. lets not pretend they are mature or whatever when they are not. 

danitykanelover

Sorry trish wasn’t wrong.

selenachris
20 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

if she's a child she souldn't be on social media. i believe that only +18 users should be able to use  ig, facebook or even tiktok. they should have special profiles for minors with limited access, maybe only 1k for friends and familiy, and be able to like and post but in private. i remember being like 15 and being so proud about my 5k followers thinking that made me better than other of my friends, and there girls are no different. lets not pretend they are mature or whatever when they are not. 

TikTok’s age limit is 13 tho

selenachris
1 hour ago, NewStanner said:

+2

Not people in here defending Charli, when she's literally one of the blandest and most basic "stars" we have right now :rip: She doesn't have any personality, her dancing sucks anyway, and she only got popular thanks to Renegade dance, which she stole from a young black girl :toofunny3: The world is truly unfair sometimes.

Devil’s advocate but Charli is a trained dancer. And it is weird the way you are going off on a 16 year old girl

beautiful player

Trisha was 100% in the right here. She's problematic in her own ways but she knows and admits that. That doesn't invalidate the points she made about these spoiled, greedy children. 

Mean Trees
1 hour ago, NewStanner said:

+2

Oop. I did not know any of this tea about Charli.

Outlaws

These annoying, dramatic losers still going for some drama. They have such boring "careers", my God :rip: