Demi officially debuts her new look AGAIN!

DaddyIssuesX

Undebut it and return it please...

can she just focus on giving us quality music for once in her life.... never have I seen so much talent wasted on messy publicity stunts, uneventful try-hard drama and the subsequent uneventful "comebacks", and lackluster albums... girl needs to get it together

there's an alternate universe where she's slaying, but this one aint it sadly 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlazingLovatic

• DaddyIssuesX

• DemiLovato

• Nip Tuck

2 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

can she just focus on giving us quality music for once in her life.... never have I seen so much talent wasted on messy publicity stunts, uneventful try-hard drama and the subsequent uneventful "comebacks", and lackluster albums... girl needs to get it together

i agree. No more songs about her addiction and empowerment. Too many of those tbh. 

AlbumOfTheYear
17 hours ago, Pop culture said:

Jennifer+Lawrence+short+haircut.jpeg

the "cool girl" in her true Karen form. It always amazes me just how plain JLaw is as a blonde.

OT its serving Raven teas but it fits Demi

2 hours ago, CarCAL22 said:

2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

i agree. No more songs about her addiction and empowerment. Too many of those tbh. 

D7 will be about her addiction and empowerment considering just 2 years old she almost died from a drug overdose. Like how can you expect her to go through that and not sing about how she was feeling at the time? She’s not gonna scrap that part of her life and instead give us an album full of sex bops :skull: 

53 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

D7 will be about her addiction and empowerment considering just 2 years old she almost died from a drug overdose. Like how can you expect her to go through that and not sing about how she was feeling at the time? She’s not gonna scrap that part of her life and instead give us an album full of sex bops :skull: 

Who said sex bops!? stop projecting sis :deadbanana:

That's the exact opposite direction I want her to go in.... she just needs good songs that showcase her amazing voice.

also, homegirl has sang about her addiction/problems multiple times over the years,, she basically released "Anyone" as her little comeback "I abuse myself too much and no one listens to me" song after overdosing (even though it was written days prior to that)...it was still deemed her "comeback" song and a reflection of her "troubled" past.... it was basically Sober 2.0 which was already a Skyscraper 2.0.... like we get it, is she gunna show growth from this.. I'm not saying she can't sing about her hardships (that can inspire some great songs), but we need a good consistent body of work from her... like she goes from "Anyone" to the horrid "I Love Me" and other multiple forgettable songs she put out this year, and then gets duped into an engagement with a clout chaser.....it's just messy and embarrassing at this point. I really would prefer she get out of the spotlight for a good while (she needs it) and then comeback with some good well thought out music.

She has an amazing voice, but her personal drama and lack of a cohesive musical strategy for what she releases is just so messy... there's a reason why nothing really sticks with her...

Edited by CarCAL22
7 hours ago, CarCAL22 said:

Who said sex bops!? stop projecting sis :deadbanana:

That's the exact opposite direction I want her to go in.... she just needs good songs that showcase her amazing voice.

also, homegirl has sang about her addiction/problems multiple times over the years,, she basically released "Anyone" as her little comeback "I abuse myself too much and no one listens to me" song after overdosing (even though it was written days prior to that)...it was still deemed her "comeback" song and a reflection of her "troubled" past.... it was basically Sober 2.0 which was already a Skyscraper 2.0.... like we get it, is she gunna show growth from this.. I'm not saying she can't sing about her hardships (that can inspire some great songs), but we need a good consistent body of work from her... like she goes from "Anyone" to the horrid "I Love Me" and other multiple forgettable songs she put out this year, and then gets duped into an engagement with a clout chaser.....it's just messy and embarrassing at this point. I really would prefer she get out of the spotlight for a good while (she needs it) and then comeback with some good well thought out music.

She has an amazing voice, but her personal drama and lack of a cohesive musical strategy for what she releases is just so messy... there's a reason why nothing really sticks with her...

Well said, sis! :clap3:

Erreur2 La Nature

This might be the first time I find her pretty. Her looks is great. It is more mature, it’s feminine and I like their hair. Beautiful :heart2: