Demi officially debuts her new look AGAIN!

DaddyIssuesX

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlazingLovatic

• DaddyIssuesX

• DemiLovato

• Nip Tuck

31 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

DEMI overall sold 1.2M+ whilst Witness hasn’t even crossed the 900K mark if i recall correctly. If we’re counting CSPC units DEMI is at 3.3M and TMYLM at 2.8M whilst Witness is at 2.2M.

DEMI was released four years before Witness so obviously it would have sold more? Not sure what point you're trying to make there. And literally no official chart source or certification bases uses CSPC so why would we look to that nnnn

32 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

Witness only beats it in terms of singles and that’s because they were released in completely different music climates , DEMI era still sold more pure singles.

How are you going to say Witness only beat DEMI because of "different music climates" and then simultaneously brag about DEMI's pure sales :rip:

33 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

TMYLM outsells in terms of CSPC, outstreams it on Spotify and was selling better pure numbers in its week by week than Witness was. 

SNS >> CTTR
Bon Appetit > TMYLM

ELC > Swish Swish 

CTTR was on the Year-end charts of 26 different countries, meanwhile SNS only made it onto 8. Also I don't know where you got the idea that TMYLM did better pure sales than Witness, when Witness doubled TMYLM total SPS first week units in pure sales alone.

ELC is Luis Fonsi's song and the follow-up to one of the biggest hits of all-time, I'd hope it would do better than the third single of Katy's "flop" era. It's not even part of the TMYLM album.

BlazingLovatic
9 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

DEMI was released four years before Witness so obviously it would have sold more? Not sure what point you're trying to make there. And literally no official chart source or certification bases uses CSPC so why would we look to that nnnn

How are you going to say Witness only beat DEMI because of "different music climates" and then simultaneously brag about DEMI's pure sales :rip:

CTTR was on the Year-end charts of 26 different countries, meanwhile SNS only made it onto 8. Also I don't know where you got the idea that TMYLM did better pure sales than Witness, when Witness doubled TMYLM total SPS first week units in pure sales alone.

ELC is Luis Fonsi's song and the follow-up to one of the biggest hits of all-time, I'd hope it would do better than the third single of Katy's "flop" era. It's not even part of the TMYLM album.

comparing the Year End charts positions of a song released in Q1 to one that was released in Q3 :rip:

SNS still charted on Hot 100 Y/E in multiple years btw, and both those years were higher than CTTR :rip:

if you have to be that specific when looking at stats (e.g. first week streams, or sales only in certain weeks/months/years) rather than just looking at the end total, it's pretty clear who the winner is

3 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

comparing the Year End charts positions of a song released in Q1 to one that was released in Q3 :rip:

SNS still charted on Hot 100 Y/E in multiple years btw, and both those years were higher than CTTR :rip:

if you have to be that specific when looking at stats (e.g. first week sales, or sales only in certain weeks/months/years) rather than just looking at the end total, it's pretty clear who the winner is

If you think the YEC is inaccurate then we can talk about how SNS only went Top 10 in 8 countries vs 30 for CTTR (not including seperate radio charts). SNS was literally only bigger than CTTR in the US, Brazil and Portugal. Everywhere else CTTR >>>

If you're not happy with first week sales, point me to the source showing that TMYLM outsold the pure sales of Witness then, as has been claimed, otherwise that point is irrelevant. 

BlazingLovatic
13 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

If you think the YEC is inaccurate then we can talk about how SNS only went Top 10 in 8 countries vs 30 for CTTR (not including seperate radio charts). SNS was literally only bigger than CTTR in the US, Brazil and Portugal. Everywhere else CTTR >>>

If you're not happy with first week sales, point me to the source showing that TMYLM outsold the pure sales of Witness then, as has been claimed, otherwise that point is irrelevant. 

girl GIVE IT UP.

SNS has more Spotify streams than every single song in Katy Perry's entire discography

idk what you're trying to prove here or who you're trying to prove it to, but nobody is buying what you're selling

let ppl talk abt Demi's hair in PEACE ty

23 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

She kind of looks like Confident era Demi mixed with Witness Katy Perry + P!nk. Bring back the Confident bob!

Ruby Rose commented on Demi’s post. I think Ruby wants to rub their hot pockets together now! Demi is serving dom lesbian aka Pink with this new look. To contrast, Katy & Miley still looked very pretty with their cuts.

12 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Not some of you battling it out about chart stats over a HAIRCUT, I- :toofunny3:

Its embarrasing for all parties involved

1 minute ago, willyogalvan said:

Its embarrasing for all parties involved

This. Even I feel secondhand embarrassment just reading this thread. :toofunny2:

ReverseWarholian
2 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

The delusion.

:rofl:

Did I stutter? Bitch.

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Ruby Rose commented on Demi’s post. I think Ruby wants to rub their hot pockets together now! Demi is serving dom lesbian aka Pink with this new look. 

Loving that concept! They can invite newly balding Halsey over for a threesome.